Starters:
6-0 Sr Kayla Goth, 12.0 ppg, 6.3 assists/game
6-1 Soph Rachel Ranke, 9.92 ppg, 32.91% from three
6-4 Jr Peyton Williams, 14.42 ppg, 9.75 reb, 57.14% FG, can hit from three
6-1 Fr Christianna Carr, 9.31 ppg, only 23.75% from three
6-2 Sr Kali Jones, 6.54 ppg, 5.0 reb

Highly-played reserve:
5-11 Jr Jasauen Beard, 7.62 ppg

Man they are pretty tall! I imagine all big 12 teams will be. Except us..

Yep, their shortest starter is the same height as our tallest.

We could easily get killed here just by looking at the stats that were posted.

And outside of Robertson and Madi and Shaina no one is playing very good.

And then we must factor in that if we get 15 foul shots we’re probably only going to make six of them. Meanwhile they could easily get 20 points from the line from us.

I am skeptical of anything but another loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know most teams OU plays will be taller..I just don't like to see them taller, faster and quicker overall.

I see we are getting it on Uverse 648 in Dallas, the OU SW channel.

I don't know if their height will be the problem that everyone over 6-0 would suggest. On the season, they have only outrebounded their opposition by 0.9, and their opposition hasn't exactly been stellar.

They are #60 and 9-4. We are #129 and 5-7. If this were in Norman, I think we should be the favorites. I don't know in Manhattan. We outshoot them by about 2% from the field, 3% from three. They are better from the free throw line, but not great, about 14% better. We are about 0.9 rebounds better per game as compared to our opposition than is K State. They are tall, but not extremely effective on the boards. Both of us are lousy on turnovers, but we get more steals.

The real thing that I see is that the Cyclones just destroyed K State in Ames, 58-96 (38 points). Iowa State won the boards, 47-34, and the turnovers, 20-11.

The only somewhat impressive game that K State has won was against Vandy in Manhattan. K State was 11 for 22 from three in that game, the only time they have shot well from three. Well, they were 9-19 vs Princeton. Usually, they are about 5 of 16-19, averaging about 29%.

I think if we play anywhere like we did in most of our recent games (Tech excluded), we can beat them in Manhattan. We need three players to have good games.

Either Cox Cable in Tulsa isn't carrying it or the Search function on the Contour sucks.

I see that Mulkey has played in the last five games for Rice. Scoring about 13 ppg. Blocking about 5 shots per game. Rebounding about 4.5.

Iowa State won at Lawrence, only team at 2-0. The other three games are tomorrow: Baylor at Tech, Texas at WV, TCU at OSU.

It’s on 1340 in Tulsa on Cox fyi. Not HD though and I had forgotten how awful the picture is before HD lol.

I'm sure Sherri & Colton will make the adjustments to quickly turn this thing around

I bet Colton has all kinds of answers with his vast coaching experience. They could get beat by 40 tonight.

I bet Colton has all kinds of answers with his vast coaching experience. They could get beat by 40 tonight.
Surely our head coach wouldn't hire anyone without coaching experience

Back