OU at Kansas State

We have already played in Stillwater. We have only lost to OSU in Norman once this century (2012).

But, OU has never won in Morgantown. From their recent performance, this may be the year. Their star is still missing. WV lost to Kansas State and TCU in Morgantown.` Still no Martin.

Where is (what happened?) to Tynice Martin?

syb,
okay taking your review
"I see us at 7-4, making us 11-7, 16-13 overall." at face value.
I think there's a decent to good chance OU makes the tourney.
Above .500 overall and above .500 in Big 12 play are key.

Given an SOS of #3, I wouldn't be surprised if a 15-14 record with one win in the Big Twelve tournament (resulting in 16-15) wouldn't do it. There just aren't a lot of teams that have played good teams this year.

Do you send a West Virginia instead if they were to finish 9-9 and 21-9 overall---against a really soft schedule? Likely tournament teams that we have played: UConn, Oregon, DePaul, Belmont, UALR (although not the best), South Florida, New Mexico, and South Dakota State. Some teams have played one team of that quality in non-conference. We will likely end up having played six games against top ten teams, maybe seven.

Then there is the Sherri factor too. Her name, record and reputation gives OU a distinct advantage if we are on the borderline.

I think we can make it, but we need to be playing our best basketball from here on out every game.

I do think there is a slim margin of error, if you will, for us getting into the tournament.

Back