*****Oklahoma-Texas A&M Game Thread*****

Ryan Wright running out to contest a three in our zone? WTF?

Given Tiny's inexperience at playing high level college post defense and the way the refs are calling everything I do not like Tiny's odds at being to avoid fouls.

I agree, but right now with this game in the balance before halftime you've got to take that chance IMO

yes cade. maybe this will be one of his good shooting nights

Congratulations to Willie for getting on the scoreboard.

And that's the game in a Nutshell. You've got a chance to cut it to 6, you pass up a layup and then give up a layup on the other end. Brutal.

okay. ten is doable. not ideal, but doable. i shall hold out a sliver of hope.

Better halfcourt defense for the last 8 minutes. Still really poor in transition though.

Thank goodness for Cade and TMG or we would be down by 20.

Well, this isn't an insurmountable deficit, but we need Crock and Warren to show up in the second half. TMG has done all he can, but we need the other guys to step it up. If we come out and make a run, game on. If A&M comes out and pushes the lead to 15 or 17, game over.

What makes you say that? He is a coach's son. I am sure he will be fine.

I'm shocked he is a coaches son. I would expect him to have a much better "feel" for the game and know when not to force it. He takes way too many ill-advised shots...granted he makes a few of them because he is a good shooter. But I would just rather he play a little more under control when looking for his shot.

Honestly, I can't believe we're only down 10. I mean, we're shooting 34.8 percent and they're shooting 62.5 percent.

Back