*****Oklahoma-Texas A&M Game Thread*****

Honestly, I can't believe we're only down 10. I mean, we're shooting 34.8 percent and they're shooting 62.5 percent.
And Texas A&M was into the bonus less than 5 minutes into the game.

can i tell you how awesome it is that the big 12 network's halftime show is the "oberto beef jerky halftime show?"

can i tell you how awesome it is that the big 12 network's halftime show is the "oberto beef jerky halftime show?"

If there wasn't oberto beef jerky, there would be no Doug Bell, Pipes or Reid Gettys.

it's half-time moral victory. maybe tmg can get some support in the second half and we make 3-4 stops. just know where davis is, please.

I love TMG not Willie! Wright has been awesome giving help defense. Dang it Ryan. JUMP! Foul them *****es. HARD!

TMG is starting to remind me more and more of a guy named Quannas White. Especially when he plays good defense. You can tell he's gonna be a tough one to deal with pretty soon.

If we're not going to win I don't want to see us lose by double digits. That's not improvement. If we don't fight back and at least make this interesting in the second half, I am going to be tremendously disappointed.

TMG is starting to remind me more and more of a guy named Quannas White. Especially when he plays good defense. You can tell he's gonna be a tough one to deal with pretty soon.

It's a flattering comparison, but I think they're different players. White was much more secure with the ball and a great defender. Tommy's more of a freelance playmaker with great offensive skills. TMG is like Drew Lavender except better.

39-29 at halftime.

OU very fortunate to be down by ten, with three of our starters (Warren, Crocker and Gallon) combining for 7 points in the first half.

As BT said, thank goodness for TMG and Cade. Ryan Wright did a nice job, too.

His basketball knowledge seems to be pretty good.

yeah, i think he has better basketball insight than most color guys and doesn't resort to cliche much. i wish he had a better voice. it is petty i know, but his voice is hard for me to listen to.

I just watched Big Time's Cam Clark/T.J. Taylor highlight video at halftime and it made me feel a little better. Unfortunately, we've got about nine months until next season begins.

He was more secure with the ball? If he was, it was because Kelvin would give him the Jabhari slap on the leg if he lost it, or, he was a junior and a senior.

I just watched Big Time's Cam Clark/T.J. Taylor highlight video at halftime and it made me feel a little better. Unfortunately, we've got about nine months until next season begins.
T.J. Taylor likes to play defense, I remember that game of them and I get a warm and fuzzy feeling that helps battle some of this coldness and despair this game is bringing.

Back