*****Oklahoma-Texas A&M Game Thread*****

yeah, i think he has better basketball insight than most color guys and doesn't resort to cliche much. i wish he had a better voice. it is petty i know, but his voice is hard for me to listen to.

exactly my problem. i liked the insight he gave about cade at the top of the 1-2-2 needing to be level with the ball. but his voice, especially when excited, kills me.

OU very fortunate to be down by ten, with three of our starters (Warren, Crocker and Gallon) combining for 7 points in the first half.

As BT said, thank goodness for TMG and Cade. Ryan Wright did a nice job, too.

Yep...and if we go on to lose, so be it. I just want us to put up a fight and go down swinging. I don't want to see a repeat of the Baylor game.

Tiny and Willie combined for 3 points in the first half.
Tiny and Willie combined for 4 fouls in the first half.

Was Willie just yelling at Tiny in the huddle? Did I see that right?

ww has straight up played himself out of the

draft. He might have become a worse ball handler(hows that possible) and now that everyones focus isnt on blake, ww's first step doesnt look so quick.
I will say WWs jersey is fitting this year(WW II) because he is a whole new version, problem is it isnt an upgrade.

OU getting plenty of chances to get back into this......need to capitalize here....

If I was Willie, I'd be moaning too! Yikes that was nasty and outta control

Did you guys see Willie not even put his hands up when he had the inbounds guy? Terrible.

darn, got to finish that. but i like the way this team uses dribble penetration. our offense is really good at times

Back