>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas Gameday Thread<<<<<

I like to see a contest between OU women and men doing layups..

I like the effort and defensive help thus far. Shepard is killing this team on offense with his out of control drives.....he needs to pass off the drive instead of taking a wild ass shot.

I like the effort and defensive help thus far. Shepard is killing this team on offense with his out of control drives.....he needs to pass off the drive instead of taking a wild ass shot.
Like I said before..with this group it will be different guy each game that will look good and bad the next...Just couple of games ago folks here were raving about Shepard.....time and experience is the only answer for this group..

well I gotta admit ... they look 100% better with Woodard on the floor. I like their tenacity on the boards!!

Doolittle needs to keep being aggresive. He has the size to give Kansas some issues.

The refs were screwing us and now they doing make up calls

What I see most different is simply attitude. We are not great on O but we are competing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice turnaround after a poor start.

We are dribbling too much as usual.

Holding up pretty well against a very good Kansas team. This good for the young guys.

Those guys are right though. it's like a security blanket. they play better when he's out there. I know his own play has a lot to do with it - he's a good leader for them. But they needed some self-confidence too.

Can't say I care for the commentary. Instead of talking about :OU-logo: closing the gap and tying the game Frischella is slobbing the gayhawk nob.

Can't say I care for the commentary. Instead of talking about :OU-logo: closing the gap and tying the game Frischella is slobbing the gayhawk nob.

I actually think he's been pretty good this game

Let them play..hate 75 FT games

I was a little behind. Had just seen when James was pulled away from a loose ball and lattin get fouled and they called a jump ball

Buford looks lost on defense.

Buford doesn't look lost on offense!!!! :OU-logo:

We are just going to look bad sometimes but I love the attitude tonight

Back