>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas Gameday Thread<<<<<

lol screw this biased commentating.

I'm so sick of Kansas and their effing preferred treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blew two chances to beat them last year (Lattin gets a gift one and one at the Phog and misses).

Honest question: maybe it's the level of talent around him from last year, but did Khadeem get worse? Haven't seen any progression from him

He's gotten way way way worse. The only improvement I see is at the free throw line, but he hardly even gets there, so he has that going for him.

He's gotten way way way worse. The only improvement I see is at the free throw line, but he hardly even gets there, so he has that going for him.
Maybe that's way he not getting as much PT as last year??????

lol screw this biased commentating.

I'm so sick of Kansas and their effing preferred treatment

Preach bro. Wtf game have they been watching this second half? Ku was in the bonus with like 13 minutes left in the half and ou was the one driving the ball more. Then they decide to harp on 1 questionable call for a couple minutes when the previous 10 went Ku's way.

Positive: McGusty is smooth. Play. Him. More.

They are questioning that goal tending now. Screw them

And it's that kind of stupid crap (McNease's horrible shot) that happens way too much on this team and there seems to be no repercussions from the coaching staff. Can you imagine a player for KU attempting a shot like that and what Bill Self would do to him?....it would not be pretty.

Oh well. Keep working guys

I mean you have to like single digits but with having. A 9 point halftime lead, this sucks

And it's that kind of stupid crap (McNease's horrible shot) that happens way too much on this team and there seems to be no repercussions from the coaching staff. Can you imagine a player for KU attempting a shot like that and what Bill Self would do to him?....it would not be pretty.

It looked like an underhanded one armed set shot. I hope I never see that again regardless of who is playing.

Last edited:

Just notice that Graham does the Smart head jerk every time he dribbles around a defender

Lon just sits back and watches. Never seen him yell/work the officials or light some fire under his players butts. You see it every game.

they said it was a good call..Come on guys

Took too replays.

Oh it might have hit the rim. I guess that's a goal tending but it definitely wasn't going in.

Gtho

Gotta give it up to these kids. They didn't quit. Been that way in every game except one.

Oh yeah commentator , let's question how quickly a violation is called now

Announcer saying shot clock went off early? WTH?

Odomes brings the ball down the court and is happy dribbling the ball at the perimeter when he knows there is no chance in hell he's going to shoot the ball from there, so he passes the ball to a player on the perimeter who is none other than Lattin. I mean do these guys think?

Back