***Oklahoma vs. Syracuse Game Thread***

We must keep our focus and intensity. I guarantee you Coach Capel is preaching to them to stay focused and step up the pressure by playing like they did the first half. I love the game plan by Coach Capel. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:jcapel

We must keep our focus and intensity. I guarantee you Coach Capel is preaching to them to stay focused and step up the pressure by playing like they did the first half. I love the game plan by Coach Capel. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:jcapel

right on. Cuse is gonna make a run, we gotta take the brunt, play smarter then we did in the 1st half and this game is ours.

I love Capel's substitution's keeping Blake from getting his 2nd foul. Great coaching!

this.

That looked like Boeheim's "Big Plan" early on going to onauku early to try and get BG in foul trouble. Seems stupid to me basicly change what u do good to try and counter us. Glad he tryed that.

I wonder how bad Flynn is hurt, i do not doubt he will play but i wonder how effective he will be? Something seemed to buckle or bend the wrong way on that fall to the floor

If their bigs get the ball down low, our guards need to come down and foul hard, Onuaku sucks majorly at the stripe.

I wonder how bad Flynn is hurt, i do not doubt he will play but i wonder how effective he will be? Something seemed to buckle or bend the wrong way on that fall to the floor

I don't know, but I bet he doesn't try to take another charge on Blake.

As long as the Sooners keep attacking the zone, they should be in good shape.

:boomer

we get the ball to start the half right? If we get points, I could see some Syracuse heads going down.

Just need TC or WW ot AJ or CD to be hitting from outside in the 2nd half we will be good.

:sooner

great first half.

'cuse is cold and OU is playing great defense

OU stood around a few offensive possession which increased turnovers, but that stopped

we went more than 7 deep, hello Mr. President?

Devendorf is pure sewage in human form.

Welcome back Crocker!

Refs missed a bad OOB call and let 'Cuse get away with some shoving, but we have seen much much worse officiating this season.

I wish raftery and and verne were doing this game.

Flynn hurt. hmmm

It was good to see everyone excited about Tony's play. Now if Cade can come on and knock down shots too, it will be all gravy.

There is no quit in Flynn. The kid is a warrior.

Back