***Oklahoma vs. Syracuse Game Thread***

CROCK IS HERE FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY...

OWNING.

:crock600_jpg_xs:

Now, can we please keep the foot on the pedal and not let them get back in this as we have so much in the year? Let's do it!

Dear Lord, please let this whoppin continue. We are due for a big win for a change. Thank you. Amen.

I see Willis, Cade and Pledger getting minutes over Tony next year.

I am liking this guy -----> :crock600_jpg_xs:

Flynn looks really hampered. Too bad...the kid's a player.

Oh! My!!! GEEE!!! Tony! $*##&$*#&%*@$@#& (Incoherent babble)!!!

:clap :woot :crock600_jpg_xs:

That really sucks for Flynn. I always want OU to win, but it sucks that this game may not be what it could have been with 'Cuse really having trouble with Flynn injured. Who knows, I could be back in 10 minutes screaming about us blowing a 20pt lead too.

Big O is going to have to probably play some minutes in the 2nd half. It was obvious that Wright just gives up way too much size to 'Cuse's bigs. If nothing else, OA can hold his position, give hard fouls, block out, and fight for D boards. Blake was lucky on that blocking foul by Flynn, that probably would've been a charge in the 1st round. Refs seem like they have gotten a message from the NCAA about letting teams play, because in every game I've watched there has been quite a bit of contact and very few fouls called. The only game that had a bunch of fouls was Mizzou and Memphis, but both those teams go for traps and steals. The Pitt/Xavier game looked like wrestling at points.

no where close to a charge. Flynn just barely got there in time to be run over, much less be set and still to draw the charge.

Crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will their 2-3 zone beat us in the last 16 minutes is the BIG question!

:ez-roll:

TCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dougie gottlieb called it, their 2-3 gets a lot of hype but it isnt a very active zone.

BOOMER

Back