***Oklahoma vs. Syracuse Game Thread***

tctctcttctctctctctctctcctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctcttctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctcttcttctctctctctctctctctcttctctctctctctctctctctctctcttctctctctctctcttctctctcttcttctctctcct

TONY!!!!! OMG I love you!!!!!!!

:boomer :sooner :woot :clap :dance005: :crock600_jpg_xs: :OUbball-logo: :jcapel :chestram2:

tctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctcttctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctctcctctctctctctctc :clap

:crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs: :crock600_jpg_xs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the guys are ready for a fight in the second half, if they keep up the type of play and the cues shooting woes continue, were in good shape.

Great play from the team so far.

Okay so maybe I'm just too nervous watching this game and it makes me hyper-critical, but I swear as good as we played, to be up by 13, we still made a ton of mistakes. That being said, 'Cuse was cold as ice. If that trend reverses, we will have to play sharper in the second half.

Big O is going to have to probably play some minutes in the 2nd half. It was obvious that Wright just gives up way too much size to 'Cuse's bigs. If nothing else, OA can hold his position, give hard fouls, block out, and fight for D boards. Blake was lucky on that blocking foul by Flynn, that probably would've been a charge in the 1st round. Refs seem like they have gotten a message from the NCAA about letting teams play, because in every game I've watched there has been quite a bit of contact and very few fouls called. The only game that had a bunch of fouls was Mizzou and Memphis, but both those teams go for traps and steals. The Pitt/Xavier game looked like wrestling at points.

I love Capel's substitution's keeping Blake from getting his 2nd foul. Great coaching!

Back