Ht. Pt. Rb.

G Lyons 5-5 11.3 3.4*

G Kopatich 5-10 11.5 4.9

F DeCarvalho 6-2 7.0 3.1

F Richardson 6-0 9.4 5.5

C Helgren 6-5 3.2 6.3

*assists per game

From Eric Bailey...

Notes: Oklahoma and Kansas enter Wednesday’s game with identical 1-6 records in conference play. … Freshman Taylor Robertson leads the Big 12 in 3-pointers (66), 3-pointers made per game (3.67), 3-point field-goal percentage (44.0) and free-throw percentage (91.8). … Shaina Pellington (13.8 points per game), Madi Williams (12.3) and Ana Llanusa (11.6) join Robertson (16.2) in averaging double digits. … The Sooners have lost six straight Big 12 games since opening the league schedule with a win over Texas Tech. … The Jayhawks are on a four-game losing streak.

Kansas has one win, over Kansas State in Manhattan. They came close at TCU. They have not won a home game in Big Twelve play. They were 10-1 i non-conference play, losing only 52-58 at Nebraska.

They don't seem to be good. They have a tall center. Will she be a problem? Our close games have been decided against us by interior play.

I REALLY hope that we can pull this one off tonight. we need a win desperately after losing six in a row. I think a win would do a lot for the confidence levels the girls are lacking. May even help us going into Texas, which I think is winnable as well, then another one at Oklahoma State. If we can win three in a row that would definitely help the low morale I'm sure is going around and maybe flip our season into a positive, growing, note...however, any time I have gone into a game thinking we could potentially win we've played miserably and been beaten horribly. We will see in about 9 hours!

I think the only way we can see the game is to stream it on ESPN+.

I'm double checking.

I share the belief that the outcome of this game is a critical point in this season.

Win -- gain some confidence.

Lose -- Well, lose and that would be rock bottom.

Is Jessica Washington injured? She is one of their better players but has not played the last couple of games, which coincides with their losing streak.

Playing fast again. We have been ahead by about 7 most of 1st quarter. Fouling a lot. Washington is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessi started at point, I think EJ and Mandy started, not sure. Lampkin getting playing time.

This may be a record setting night. Kansas is on track to shoot about 50 free throws. I've never seen anything like it.

Some very, very questionable calls so far.

Game tied at 29 we have 5 players with 2 fouls

Robertson goes to bench with 3 fouls

Williams to the bench with 3 fouls.

Is this on TV anywhere ?

If you have the ESPN app you can get it streaming. I'm playing it on my laptop. $4.99a month for the extra ESPN channels but the first month is free... Hope this game is at least worth that much.

Pellington already has 11 points playing mostly only second quarter

I’m doing same. Just trying to keep all updated

We were up by 7 and within a matter of I believe the last 50 seconds Kansas has come back to within two points. We are just so bad about turning the ball over consecutively. It's like the girls haven't been coached how to actually set up a play! they dribble the ball down the court, deep into the middle of nowhere and then look for an open player... every single time. I could coach this kind of play! I would do it for far less than 1.4 million a year too!!

Murcer - very sloppy ball-handler, especially for a point guard.
Llanusa - doesn't seem to have developed her game at all since last season.
Simpson - same slow unathletic player as always. At least she's dependable!
Pellington - inconsistent as always. A spark of light for us so far in the first half offensively, even has hit a 3-pointer.
The rest of the players have fouled way too much to tell.

44-42 at the half. Shaina with 15. Starters were Mandy, Madi, Ana, Jessi, Taylor.

Come Out firing and hitting. 11 pt lead

Back