OU at Kansas: 7 p.m. tonight

I think we will win one, maybe two. Last night's game should be a teaching tool. We had everything that it took to win, but snatched defeat from victory with errors. I think a post had seven turnovers, a guard with five. the way that we played lost the game.

This is what Sherri must correct next year. She must find a way to get this group to play with some sanity. By now, they should be learning to work on their defects. The only thing that I have noticed is that we are improving on our free throws.

Twice, we used early bursts to get a substantial lead, only to lose the lead within a minute. We need a player, preferable a point, to take control of the flow of the team. Shaina, Jessi, Tatum----or a senior transfer who has no other purpose other than to make free throws and not make mistakes.

I think I would show the game films at least twice to show that Kansas didn't win. We lost.

Sherri needs to sign two of the best post players this off season and any other strong forward that she can find. Recruit the entire country. Go outside her recruiting parameters. These are absolute musts. Failure to do so will be a justification for dismissal, IMO.

She must alter her recruiting profile and take some chances. The last time I think she really took a chance on a kid was Amanda Thompson.

I think Sherri will still be at OU next session, but if we tank the rest of the season, that is no longer a guarantee.

I am really disappointed in this team for
1) not playing better some of the time for a few more wins
2) the coaching staff for failure to recruit some post players to go with talented but young guards and forwards
I hope the administration has made it clear to the present staff that these failures have to be corrected, or multiple changes will be made.

I really wonder what SC was thinking about our post predicament going into this season. Did she honestly think that Simpson would be enough of a inside presence for us? Or was she counting on Lampkin and EJ being more productive? Or did she just say the heck with it and maybe our young talented guards will overcompensate for not having anyone down low? These are the simple questions that I want to know the answers to because it would explain her lack of action in going after a big girl downlow last minute...or it could be that maybe she did and nobody wants to come here because of how our program has declined over the years?

I really wonder what SC was thinking about our post predicament going into this season. Did she honestly think that Simpson would be enough of a inside presence for us? Or was she counting on Lampkin and EJ being more productive? Or did she just say the heck with it and maybe our young talented guards will overcompensate for not having anyone down low? These are the simple questions that I want to know the answers to because it would explain her lack of action in going after a big girl downlow last minute...or it could be that maybe she did and nobody wants to come here because of how our program has declined over the years?

I am curious as well. In the women's game a skilled tall center is a must to succeed. They anchor the defense and get easy baskets. Look at Iowa State the past few years. They have been a terrible team compared to what they have been in the past. That coincided with a lack of a good center. They were playing a 6-2 forward at center. Now look at Iowa State this year, and they have a really good freshman center who is producing good numbers which has helped them be a dominant team.

yes, Iowa state has made a dramatic change for the better. I believe Fendley deserves the Big 12 Coach of the year award, thus far anyway.

Back