OU at Kansas: 7 p.m. tonight

Oklahoma state is leading Baylor by 4 in the third quarter. Looks like they will not be an easy win for us by any means...

oh yeah and game is pretty much tied at this point. Go figure turn over after turn over after turn over

Down at the end of 3... to KANSAS!👎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Williams fouls out with 8 minutes left on a BS call.

Williams fouls out with 8 minutes left on a BS call.

Horrible call. Both feet were in the circle. Also, Simpson has 6 turnovers tonight. WHY DOES SHE PLAY WHEN WE HAVE OTHER CENTERS??? if Pellington had turned it over that much, she would be on the bench...

Horrible call. Both feet were in the circle. Also, Simpson has 6 turnovers tonight. WHY DOES SHE PLAY WHEN WE HAVE OTHER CENTERS??? if Pellington had turned it over that much, she would be on the bench...

Beats me. She is hands down the WORST player on this team.

We are officially dead last in Big 12 and have fallen completely apart.

Fire the entire staff after we get knocked out of Big 12 tournament.

She should submit her resignation tomorrow morning at 8 a.m.

Yeah she should be bloody ashamed of herself. I wouldn't even want to interview her. I hope she's really thinking about all those days when she sat on her lazy behind and didn't worry about going out there recruiting grad transfers, juco players, anyone that could help us down low. We not only do not have a good post presents we don't have a point guard that's worth a dang. Look at Oklahoma State's point guard tonight! We can only be lucky enough to have a player like that. combination of horrible recruiting horrible coaches and mediocre talent and here we are it's finally caught up with us. I'm done watching this team for the season it's a waste of my time. I really hope someone that's up high that take some pride in women's Athletics does something about this horrible mess..

Hey, Syb...your silence is deafening😂🤭

This been coming on for years now, didn't think we would reach this low this quickly. I took lots of heat on here when I kept saying over and over SC best days are behind her and she is way over paid.

At this point, I am worried who we could get to coach here. I seriously doubt any of the big name coaches would even consider it. I would bet we will have to go young and up and coming or an outside of the box name.

At this point, I am worried who we could get to coach here. I seriously doubt any of the big name coaches would even consider it. I would bet we will have to go young and up and coming or an outside of the box name.
If OU paid them Sherri Coale money they would come

Last edited:
There are a lot of coaches out there who would jump at the chance to turn the program around. Oregon State, Oregon, South Carolina, Louisville, and now North Carolina State were at best in mediocrity and are now among the best in the country.

The game has changed since our glory days. There are better players and most of all a lot more better coaches out there now.

Our new volleyball coach came in and brought in a number of transfers to rebuild the program including several award winners. And it appears that she has recruited a couple of very exciting new recruits for next year. Players want to play for a good coach and a winning team.

Inexperienced players will have a lot of hiccups and that is about all we have. I still believe that we have some good talent and apparently have a couple of good players coming in. I am not confident that we will have the effective size we need to compete in today's game.

Oregon State have 6 of their top 7 players coming back next year and have picked off a 6-3 five star player from dallas and a 6-5 five star player from Derby, Kansas. Either of them would have been great for us.

We need to hold our good players and do what is necessary to solve our weakness in the middle.

Back