>>>>>>>OU-Auburn Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Auburn Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Lol we need a defensive stop and our "best defender" gets posterized.

I can take the off shooting nights, but this pathetic defense is inexcusable.

Last years team didn't defend well. But, they did make shots.

ugly as it was I am glad I watched it. they showed they do have some fight and Odomes showed good a nice spark.

I hate to lose but glad the guys kept playing a full game without Woodard tonight. Just hope we start to see more confidence down the road as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big 12 teams are going to get some revenge on our boys this season. Hope this is just a 1 year slip. I was enjoying being in the NCAAs every year.

Twenty seconds left and we need two threes; the only player we have that is two for two on threes tonight is left on the bench?????:facepalm

Not much to say after this one. Just going to have to find a way to get better on offense and defense....and find another "go to" guy besides Woodard.

I think the biggest opportunity for improvement is court awareness.....both defensively and offensively. Of the 5 guys on the floor, it only takes one guy to have a lapse which leads to a breakdown or turnover.

The bad news is that the more games that they lose, the less support they are going to get for home games.....which is going to make it that much tougher to beat anyone.

That's the frustrating part for me. This team can't afford to be poor defensively because the offense is so lacking at times, yet they look like they don't even care on that end it seems.

Last year, OU was 18th in the country in adjusted defensive efficiency. They were a damn good defense last year.

Last year, OU was 18th in the country in adjusted defensive efficiency. They were a damn good defense last year.

Stop it. You numbers nerds wear me out. OU out scored people last year year. If you think different, you didn't watch any of the games.

I'm not really disappointed tonight considering Woodard didn't play. He would have helped on both ends of the court. Sheperd has won the backup PG minutes. I'm satisfied with how the defense is progressing. Our half court offense is dismal. I like how McNeace, Sheperd, and Odomes are playing. Our 3 most experienced players besides Woodard have been a little underwhelming to me: Lattin, James, and Buford. I really want McGusty to get more minutes, but nagging injuries have slowed him down.

I expected to go 9-3 in non-conference games and we stand at 6-5 with Florida to play later in the year. It looks like we will struggle to be a .500 team with B12 play about to start.

I'm satisfied with how the defense is progressing.

We gave up 40 in the 2nd half. Got out rebounded. Had less steals and less blocks then AU.
Not sure about that comment. D was horrible vs Memphis. Even LK said it.

A) why is he allowed to shoot?
B) why does he kick his heels like Dorothy?

He needs to literally not play anymore or barely play

Stop it. You numbers nerds wear me out. OU out scored people last year year. If you think different, you didn't watch any of the games.

Last years team had the best player in the country. They don't grow on trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back