>>>>>>>OU-Auburn Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Auburn Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

18-61 from the field.

Way too much dribbling and lack of control. It's one of the consequences of having a coach that doesn't really have a system and allows his team to play "loose". When you have great players, it looks good.....but you have to take the good with the bad I guess.

Yes, right now we are seeing the bad of this team. I knew this was going to be a rough year with all the inexperience we have but this is good to get all these young guys playing time. Watch this team make a run toward the end of the season and into the Big 12 tourney. It isn't clicking now but watch out when it does.

Well, that is probably that. They went on a run when we made it close. We have not finished 1 game this year (or maybe I am in shell-shock) so I don't see a way back even though there is so much time left.

Kruger is a good team builder..

These players can't shoot

Yes, right now we are seeing the bad of this team. I knew this was going to be a rough year with all the inexperience we have but this is good to get all these young guys playing time. Watch this team make a run toward the end of the season and into the Big 12 tourney. It isn't clicking now but watch out when it does.

I wish I shared your optimism, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread, this team just appears to missing some pieces that aren't on the roster. And we are likely going to finish 8th or 9th in the Big 12 and with an overall losing record. The reality is tough to swallow with all the success we have experienced over the last two years. But such as life, that's the way it goes sometimes.

This team is thinking way too much and not reacting and just playing the game. Once they quit thinking this team will be very good.

Odomes hasn't learned yet that you can't make that pass. He had a similar one in the last game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can OU snag a win in a game they didn't deserve to win, like multiple games they have lost this year?

I wish I shared your optimism, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread, this team just appears to missing some pieces that aren't on the roster. And we are likely going to finish 8th or 9th in the Big 12 and with an overall losing record. The reality is tough to swallow with all the success we have experienced over the last two years. But such as life, that's the way it goes sometimes.

I'm hoping it will happen and you just have to be positive when things don't go the way it should. Right now this team needs to find what will work for them. You're right we are missing a couple of pieces but we can't worry about that and play who we have. It is frustrating. Have some confidence.

3:40 left but need a bucket here

If I had posted before the game that OU would have 10 less turnovers and 9 more offensive rebounds for the game and asked what the score would be and the entire board would say OU won easily.

Bad break on a long rebound and then Doolittle misses an easy layup. That's our team this year.

Need a miracle.

Start the bus..this one all but over

Doolittle was tripped, called a charge. Going the other way, James run over, no call.

really like a lot of what we see from shepherd tonight.

No other way to say it..their freshmen better than our freshmen

Just not a winning attitude out there when we need it.

Last year's team beats this Auburn team by 25+.

I know...that doesn't mean $hit!!!!

Lol we need a defensive stop and our "best defender" gets posterized.

I can take the off shooting nights, but this pathetic defense is inexcusable.

Back