>>>>>>>OU-Auburn Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Auburn Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Not only is this team executing like hot garbage right now.....they are just plain stupid sometimes. They maybe young, but more importantly, they look like they flat out don't have the pieces. A young team needs structure and direction, but they appear to have neither and are just out there playing with no sense of purpose.

I know I shouldn't want to watch this, but is anyone watching online? I don't see any live games in the CBSSN app and can't find it elsewhere.

We miss Spangs.....We have no inside game, no offensive rebounds, no junk putbacks. No inside out because we have nobody big that has to be doubled.

Why isn't Freeman playing more???? He takes one shot and makes a three; then never gets another chance to shoot the ball. Strong-Moore needs to quit taking the long threes; he should have got the ball to Freeman; instead he shoots a three and CJ shoots another miss.

When is CJ going to get his game together? And if all Odomes can do is drive the ball, why isn't there some play drawn up to let him do it?? Buford????? SMH

This team is hard to watch......:facepalm

I know I shouldn't want to watch this, but is anyone watching online? I don't see any live games in the CBSSN app and can't find it elsewhere.

I'm watching on Dish 158.....CBSSN

Honestly, defensively, they have played pretty well. They have done a good job on the boards and in transition defense.

But the offense is a mess, once someone starts making shots, things will change.

Teams always look bad when they are shooting poorly.

Maybe we just ain't very good. I don't see any improvement in the last month. With a young team that is not a good sign going ahead.

Doug has been the only enjoyable thing about this game

Freeman needs more run

Not only is this team executing like hot garbage right now.....they are just plain stupid sometimes. They maybe young, but more importantly, they look like they flat out don't have the pieces. A young team needs structure and direction, but they appear to have neither and are just out there playing with no sense of purpose.

All true. Just hope we can start getting it as the year goes on and give some hope for next year. I never expected us to be great this year but we seem to be going backwards.

Still hoping we can play better this half. No idea what Lattin is doing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start the half with a turnover and then give up a simple layup. Really hope this team does not quit.

Doolittle starts why?

I never thought I would say it this year.....but McNease is a better all around player than Lattin.....and the difference is certainly noticeable.

Wow, the opening minute has been bad. Lattin bad on both ends and then Shepherd not throwing into an open layup.

Getting really tired of Lattin tonight. At least 4 times he's passed up the initial open shot to pump fake and then force a shot through the defender.

Really thought he'd be a leader this year.

Lattin looks so disoriented.

That foul call on Shepherd was garbage.

finally showing a little life. go odomes go

Back