>>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

YES!!!!! Glad to see us get it to either Buddy or Jordan but that inbounds was frightening.

If we beat Kansas next i will die from happiness

Good win. Up next a Big Monday game for the ages.

Happy to win that. ISU came to play tonight as I knew they would.

This is a big win to start the conference season.

This confirms it. This is a gutsy special team. We just gotta get hot in March. We can win it all

Wow we didn't even play that well IMO and they still beat a really good team. Good job boys

Great win ... have to protect the home court. Now, OU needs to do something they haven't done in years - win at the Phog

Good win, I say one thing the coach from ISU had OU scouted really good

This game could've killed a man, but in the end we held serve at home. We are in for it if we don't play better Monday. being on the road on in conference is going to be an adventure all year.

Wow we didn't even play that well IMO and they still beat a really good team. Good job boys

Yep....it just goes to show that if you don't have your A game, then you are in danger of losing to 6/10 teams in this conference....even at home.

I agree and that's what makes it a even better win. On the other hand ISU was great and never quits. Very nice game for them and will be a tough as always when we play them next.

If we get a crisper (e.g. finish open layups) we can beat anyone. Heck, we just proved we can beat almost anyone when we aren't crisp.

Overall, that was a fun high level game.

Off nights by Hield and Cousins and we still win.....not sure how but I'll take it.

Off nights by Hield and Cousins and we still win.....not sure how but I'll take it.
Cousins was big in the 2nd half. Buddy had 22. Not bad.

Good teams win games when they're not at their best. This was certainly one of them.

Buddy was nails to ice the game with his 2 free throws. Love it when you have someone that can knock down pressure FTs...

Great win. This was a game where having multiple players that can get hot makes the Sooners dangerous. Coach had faith that Cousins would find his shot and it was so fun to watch that happen.

Back