>>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

It's a tie game though, right? That one 3 went after the clock expired.

Can't be a coincidence at this point. Bunch of gaggers

That was a shot clock violation. I can't say it enough. We lost this game because of two missed shot clock violations.

There were about 10 calls in their favor that were worse than that one.

This team just isn't good in late-close game situations. No one is THE playmaker. Until that happens, expect to keep seeing these results.

LOL Wow

Announcer is right. Foster never should have had that easy of an attempt. Poor execution on our part.

Oh well, it just wasn't our night but **** these refs! They dragged us down to playing their ugly game of fouling and the refs gave right in.

Last edited:

Has Cousins made it to the arena yet?

That was a shot clock violation. I can't say it enough. We lost this game because of two missed shot clock violations.

It wasn't. It got the rim. You are ****ing blind.

Gotta double Foster, with Spangler getting hosed by the refs....just not OU's night.

Offense was the number 1 problem. Officiating was a big issue though.

We also got killed on the boards and Cousins didn't show up.

LOL! That is the worst basketball play I've seen in my life. Cousins should have sat on the bench early in the 2nd half.

We also got killed on the boards and Cousins didn't show up.
Cousins hasn't shown up a lot of the last several games. Till near the end none of our offense showed up. You can't beat KSU and the officials when you have that bad an offensive performance.

I agree we those who say we sucked and I agree with those who say the refs sucked. But the bottom line is that we sucked.

This team just isn't good in late-close game situations. No one is THE playmaker. Until that happens, expect to keep seeing these results.

They really don't respond well to being the hunted. They are much better when they are the hunters and are driven.

It wasn't. It got the rim. You are ****ing blind.
It hit the rim after it was tipped after the initial shot.

Do you have bipolar disorder or something? One day OU is the best team in the Big 12 by far and will be favored by 10 in every game, and the next minute we are the worst team in the world, and a MASSIVE free throw disparity and fouling out one of our top 3 players after 12 minutes of playing time doesn't have any impact on the game because OU sucks.

Unfortunately we still can't win a close game. Because of this, we will never make any noise in March.

Back