>>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Let's take this from these whiny fans who can't stand that we're only 7 fouls north of them now.

How was that not a shot clock violation?

Ball hit the rim off a players hand after the shot clock buzzer.

**** this. We can't win a ****ing close game

That just really sucks. They fling up a prayer and swish it while our last shot was a lay up which missed.

Ok, I'm done with college ball. Manufactured suspense doesn't work for me. This isn't sports, it's made-for-tv 'entertainment'.

They call a touch foul there that they have been letting go the entire game.

Just not good enough offense to win this one in the end. Nice effort at the end. Gotta win the next 2.

For the second time this year, they have a guy that makes the play. I hate Foster. That guys kills us when it is big shot time.

For the second time this year, they have a guy that makes the play. I hate Foster. That guys kills us when it is big shot time.

BUT neither game should have been close enough to allow him to make the play. K-State is mediocre team.

That was a shot clock violation. I can't say it enough. We lost this game because of two missed shot clock violations.

BUT neither game should have been close enough to allow him to make the play. K-State is mediocre team.

We agree on that. We suck a big D against those fools. They just have our number.

But but but we're all *****in about the officiating. Obviously unfounded. ...
Offense was the number 1 problem. Officiating was a big issue though.

Good god...getting jobbed all over the place. Now they are double checking our subs?

Back