****OU-Michigan Game Thread****

If I could add something to the March Madness broadcast, I'd like to see a time remaining in half time for the game you are scheduled to watch

Two guys on this thread have already received infractions for personal insults. The next time they attack someone will be their last for awhile.

When “awhile” is spelled as a single word, it is an adverb meaning “for a time” (“stay awhile”); but when “while” is the object of a prepositional phrase, like “Lend me your monkey wrench for a while” the “while” must be separated from the “a.” (But if the preposition “for” were lacking in this sentence, “awhile” could be used in this way: “Lend me your monkey wrench awhile.”)

im just sayin. :p

we gotta win this thing because if NC loses....... the path is easier.

Lets go Sooners!:jcapel

If I could add something to the March Madness broadcast, I'd like to see a time remaining in half time for the game you are scheduled to watch

I miss the shot clock until its below 10 seconds.. that really drives me nuts not knowing.

When “awhile” is spelled as a single word, it is an adverb meaning “for a time” (“stay awhile”); but when “while” is the object of a prepositional phrase, like “Lend me your monkey wrench for a while” the “while” must be separated from the “a.” (But if the preposition “for” were lacking in this sentence, “awhile” could be used in this way: “Lend me your monkey wrench awhile.”)

Ada has grey hair. The game of spelling on a message board has passed him by.

Two guys on this thread have already received infractions for personal insults. The next time they attack someone will be their last for awhile.

thank you this board started reminding me of OUInsider.

We got this game guys. Id be more worried if i were UNC.

I miss the shot clock until its below 10 seconds.. that really drives me nuts not knowing.

Yes, I can see that with your style of offense. I was that way when Kelvin was our coach.

while its been awhile since I thought about this I will think it thru in awhile while I am enjoying this victory

I'm, not im

Exactly what I was thinking. I would be happier if they just made more calls down low. They call those weak body ups at the top on us, but when BG is getting hammered down low there is apparently no foul. Other than that, I think we are playing well, minus our free throw shooting

I'm okay with some fighting for position, but when Blake Griffin undercut, pushed in the back, and knocked on the floor it is to much. The undercut stuff is very dangerous. I don't want him to get injured and miss the rest of the tournament.

Last edited:

I agree there, I didn't really know it was missing, but I get lost on the live look ins during, it just seems like I'm missing the game, and its something that hasn't been done

Alright boys...Here we go..Lets make it happen...we need a couple of defensive stops right off the bat...

Back