****OU-Michigan Game Thread****

Idiots...IMO.

But about the game, the officials aren't really helping, but it also doesn't help when a dude that averages 2 points a game hits his season high (a mighty 12) against us.

If its any consolation he probably wont play much in the second half.. he is manny's backup.

This.

We're doing some things good, but we just aren't playing tough right now.
Missing free throws, blowing easy put backs(?), turning the ball over, and letting Michigan push them around is not good basketball.

This board is amusing. It is providing me as much entertainment as the game. We are playing good D for the most part. We lead at half and will be okay.

Boomer Sooner!

Please stop the attacks or I'm going to start banning people. Talk about the game without attacking each other from here on out please.

I'm going to delete any trash past this post, and whoever keeps the attacks up after they have a post deleted will be banned. Talk about the damn game.

This board is amusing. It is providing me as much entertainment as the game. We are playing good D for the most part. We lead at half and will be okay.

Boomer Sooner!

its always amazing to me that these are grown men.

And I agree I think we come out the 2nd half and dominate.

Missing free throws, blowing easy put backs(?), turning the ball over, and letting Michigan push them around is not good basketball.

No, but our 3 point shooting and offensive rebounding has been solid. Defense hasn't been too bad either.

We are playing pretty good defense they have had several possessions where th etime clock was expiring and they pulled out a big shot. If the refs call every single physical play on Griffin we will have 100 fouls. It is impossible. They have to pick the right fouls to call because he really has to be tough guy to officiate becaus ehe plays so hard and 110% and bodies are alwasy flying everywhere around him.

AJ and WW look to be hitting some shots and if we can get Taylor sort of in the flow we should be fine. I can'e see them keeping up this shootin gpace the entire game.

BOOMER! :sooner

:pattillo :jcapel

Please stop the attacks or I'm going to start banning people. Talk about the game without attacking each other from here on out please.

I'm going to delete any trash past this post, and whoever keeps the attacks up after they have a post deleted will be banned. Talk about the damn game.

Two guys on this thread have already received infractions for personal insults. The next time they attack someone will be their last for awhile.

Isn't pushing around considered a foul?

Exactly what I was thinking. I would be happier if they just made more calls down low. They call those weak body ups at the top on us, but when BG is getting hammered down low there is apparently no foul. Other than that, I think we are playing well, minus our free throw shooting

Back