****OU-Michigan Game Thread****

These officials are atrocious, and they are going to cost us the game.

Well hopefully OU will adjust and make some shots, and hold on

Lol I am watching the game and both boards and both boards are angry about the refs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... good point, I meant that you complain about the refs during every OU sporting event. One of those "always another's fault" types.

I will admit that I complain about the officials A LOT. Certainly not every game. I just have this problem with incompetence. Sorry. I can't help it. That's just how I am. I do it to a fault. Others won't put blame on anyone else no matter what and they think they are the bigger person for it. That attitude can be taken too far too. Example: There are people who don't blame the Oregon screwjob/loss on the officials.

Guys, we are up by 1 at the half...I can think of a lot of worse situations...its also not that bad when your opponent has just played its best half of the year.

No, you say dumber things every time you post. You think your job is to criticize other posters, but your an arrogant little prick. Shut your mouth.

I don't know bout the dumb part, but there's a lot of truth to the rest of it. This guy called me dumb last season. He's better than everyone else.

OU will have to make their jumpers to win this one. It's a mugging down low and that eliminates OU biggest matchup.

Guys, we are up by 1 at the half...I can think of a lot of worse situations...its also not that bad when your opponent has just played its best half of the year.

we played better against uconn ;)

i don't think we are playing that bad. They are just playing well.

Back