>>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

I don't know what it looks like on TV, but we look really unfocused and have little energy. This team is so schizo.

sadly TCU's bench is outplaying the OU starters...

I don't know what it looks like on TV, but we look really unfocused and have little energy. This team is so schizo.

We look the same on TV 10 seconds later.

When your interior defense sucks and you let guys get position and then try for the block all the time, they're going to get offensive rebounds. What I don't get is why our half court offense is so terrible. Woodard needs to be handling the ball every possession. Hield is a disaster of the bounce, and Cousins shoots much better going to the right. He needs to be on the left wing, not the right. When we don't turn it over, we take jump shots with no one underneath to rebound. I don't get it. Get it into the post. Drive and throw the ball up off the rim with two guys crashing.

It looks like they are uninterested in this game, maybe looking forward to Iowa State

Our half court offense just isn't that good.

4 assists and 10 turnovers so far

Just checked in--saw us up 11-2 to start, what the heck happened?

These announcers are so bad.

Sooners back on top. 29-28 51 seconds left.

Ryan is giving it his all on the offensive side.

20.5 left and OU timeout

OU up 29-28

OSU beating KU.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

These announcers suck. Almost everything they say is wrong. There is a four second differential. TCU will be fortunate to get another possession

Back