OU vs #2 Alabama 1pm CST on ESPN

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1619413779539963906[/TWEET]

Well will probably end up with at least 10 fewer shots than Bama due to our turnovers and their offensive rebounding.

I’d almost pay anyone who can find me a clip of Tanner scoring when he drives from the top of the key. It never ends in anything good for us. Usually a turnover. A missed shot is actually a best case scenario for us when he tries that crap. One wonders why he is still allowed to try it.

I’d almost pay anyone who can find me a clip of Tanner scoring when he drives from the top of the key. It never ends in anything good for us. Usually a turnover. A missed shot is actually a best case scenario for us when he tries that crap. One wonders why he is still allowed to try it.

Ask and you shall receive.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an impressive stretch from Tanner. Might be his best stretch in an OU uniform.

I don't know that we are playing great, but we are playing well enough (when going 5/6 from 3) to have a nice lead. Grant looks focused and Tanner playing well. Godwin is lost out there....this is an example of an athlete vs a walk-on from Wofford. I'm not saying he is missing easy shots, but he has to finish.

For whatever reason, the Big 12 is a more physical league. While Bama is more talented, OU looks like the more physical team today.

I don't know that we are playing great, but we are playing well enough (when going 5/6 from 3) to have a nice lead. Grant looks focused and Tanner playing well. Godwin is lost out there....this is an example of an athlete vs a walk-on from Wofford. I'm not saying he is missing easy shots, but he has to finish.

Looks like Godwin finally woke up.

Back