OU vs #2 Alabama 1pm CST on ESPN

The problem Jacob has seems to be recognizing the double team and passing out of it. His first two turnovers Saturday he got in deep and BAMA stripped the ball from him on the double team. He sat shortly after that.

Yeah lot of stats missing there. Otega like a lot of pups. It takes time unless you are elite elite.

Missing on Joe B hurts the most. Of course it happens but a lot going on there. Giant case of the yipsssss...

Yeah lot of stats missing there. Otega like a lot of pups. It takes time unless you are elite elite.

Missing on Joe B hurts the most. Of course it happens but a lot going on there. Giant case of the yipsssss...

Whatever is going on, in your opinion do you think Bamisile has it in him to stick it out here, get better, and become a solid rotational player? Or is he just riding it out until the end of the year..

Whatever is going on, in your opinion do you think Bamisile has it in him to stick it out here, get better, and become a solid rotational player? Or is he just riding it out until the end of the year..

Not Coach, but he looked pretty engaged on the bench against bama. Body language doesn’t mean much usually haha. I’m hopeful he sticks around, because I think he could be a starter if he has the opportunity to lock back in on and off the court.

Otega is not a good shooter but the buzz around him was defense, toughness, & work ethic. Hopefully he can be a good shooter, I was high on the Odomes train (even though he was still a phenomenal defender.

I would hate to see Jacob at the 5. He’s a backup 4 who can play the 3. Id rather see CJ start. Jacob can still be an important piece to a good team.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TheFieldOf68/status/1620607427384348673[/TWEET]

Back