OU vs #2 Alabama 1pm CST on ESPN

JG makes bad basketball decisions

It’s obvious he has no confidence. He caught a pass wide open 12 feet from the basket and never even considered shooting. Ended up forcing a pass that led to a turnover. As lots of posters have said, if he isn’t making shots, he doesn’t bring anything else to the table to justify playing time.

Bama is definitely more energized. They’ve cut it from 20 to 13 very quickly. Let’s see how our players and head coach respond.

It seems like this team loses defensive intensity in every second half they play. I don't know if they expend all of their energy in first halves, but there is a noticeable drop off in execution and effort on that end of the court. Even in games they've won....it's almost like clockwork.

Jacob probably shouldn’t see the floor the rest of the way unless someone needs a quick rest.

This.

Team is playing hard, smart basketball and he is on some sort of island playing an entirely different game.

BANG BANG Grant!

and a big dunk for JHILL.

LNC is rocking!!!!

It seems like this team loses defensive intensity in every second half they play. I don't know if they expend all of their energy in first halves, but there is a noticeable drop off in execution and effort on that end of the court. Even in games they've won....it's almost like clockwork.

Apparently.....they heard me.:ez-roll:

Alabama needs a soccer team the way they've been flopping, they would be good at it.

Love it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1619432331558912003[/TWEET]

Grant beating the big man off the dribble when Bama switches the pick n roll. That hasn't been there in the second halves of games and the reason why our offense has been stagnating.

Grant delivering in the clutch makes all the difference.

Fouls are even but it sure feels like we have the advantage.

Back