OU vs #2 Alabama 1pm CST on ESPN

Porter Moser special on that out of timeout play. That was beautiful

Any given Saturday. Nobody expected this. Obviously our best game in about 5 seasons.

At this point, this is one game where we can dribble out the shot clock every possession and there would absolutely no fuss.:D

Well, I was dead wrong. I’ll take my medicine. Could I be more wrong?

What a great game to watch. It leaves me wondering where this has been all season? This is more of what we all expected.

Team played about as well as possible. Moser should wear that sport coat the rest of the season. We need to play with this urgency every single game.

I think we’ve got a real good chance of closing this one out! 😝

At this point, this is one game where we can dribble out the shot clock every possession and there would absolutely no fuss.:D

Haha, yeah, hopefully this team takes this new approach from now on. Forget about 1st half leads, go win 2nd half every game.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/LoeffelholzTV/status/1619441134216056832[/TWEET]

heckuva game from Tanner....not sure I would have predicted it. :OUbball-logo::woot

When we get the inevitable court storm, need Porter to copy a line from Jerome Tang - “I told y’all you get one court storm. From here on out, expect to win.”

Well nice to see this out of nowhere. Maybe this team builds on this and plays better ball going forward. Best win in a long time.

Well, I was dead wrong. I’ll take my medicine. Could I be more wrong?

What a great game to watch. It leaves me wondering where this has been all season? This is more of what we all expected.

Team played about as well as possible. Moser should wear that sport coat the rest of the season. We need to play with this urgency every single game.

I’m right there with you. Never saw this coming, and really hope this style of play is what we see going forward. We won’t shoot this well most nights, but we sure as heck can play aggressively and take the fight to the other team.

Back