OU vs #2 Alabama 1pm CST on ESPN

Hill has been so good so far today, I can only imagine what the DePaul role player would be doing to Bama! 😊

That's a big drive by Oweh. Attacked a lazy switch with a hard drive.

OU is playing so physical they're getting under the skin of the #2 team in the country. What a pleasant sight to behold

Grant delivering in the clutch makes all the difference.

When he is able to get some space....he can get in this comfort zone. I'm absolutely shocked at Bama's on-ball defense and how porous it is. Maybe they are just having a bad day or playing lazy, but I am not impressed with them at all.

When he is able to get some space....he can get in this comfort zone. I'm absolutely shocked at Bama's on-ball defense and how porous it is. Maybe they are just having a bad day or playing lazy, but I am not impressed with them at all.

Yeah, plus he's drained 2 or 3 stepbacks, which reminds me of Buddy.

Loved our last possession. Huge lead, Grant gets a defensive board, looks to aggressively push the ball, after Bama got back, he pulled it back but stayed aggressive and throws the dime to Godwin. Sucks that he missed the dunk but that’s the approach I want to see all the time. This is a marked departure from what we have done all season. Keep it up the rest of the way and don’t revert to the usual late game offense.

Loved our last possession. Huge lead, Grant gets a defensive board, looks to aggressively push the ball, after Bama got back, he pulled it back but stayed aggressive and throws the dime to Godwin. Sucks that he missed the dunk but that’s the approach I want to see all the time. This is a marked departure from what we have done all season. Keep it up the rest of the way and don’t revert to the usual late game offense.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back