OU vs BYU at 4:00 11/15 on BYUtv.

Do you have to register and pay to get programs on this website? I wish to access the game on my PC.

Never mind I got it. Used Google login.

And thanks OUALUMINTX.

Last edited:
Down 34-26 at half. Really poor offense in the first half. Took too many quick 3s in the half and we weren’t making them..just 2-15. Playing at BYU’s pace also and we aren’t getting the transition offense we thrive on. Need a good Jennie halftime speech.

You wouldn’t want to pay to see this mess of a game. Down 8 at half to a team that has not won a game. Shot 25%. One of their players has 15 rebounds at the half. When is one of our women’s bb coaches going to go after a post who is rebounder. They keep getting these ladies who can’t get an inch off the floor on bet who are slower than and I’m 82. Grrrrr

52-52 after Q3. Better offense but still need to play better

77-66 final. Was close until last 4 minutes when we forced turnovers and took control. 0 turnovers in the second half (only 6 for the game) for us vs 10 forced by us was key. Madi had her normal game and scored 21 on 10-16 shooting. Tot scored 18 and got hot in the 4th quarter to make it a comfortable win. Liz Scott scored 12.

TRob, Ana and Skylar struggled today and were collectively 4-28 including 3-19 from 3. Hopefully that is the worst collective game from them for the year.

Utah tomorrow at 8pm on the PAC 12 network.

We were very lackadaisical on offense and defense in the first half. Much more focused and played with more urgency in the second half and the score reflected that.

Sooners have only 31 TOs in 3 games. Definitely a step in the right direction and would be tickled to death to see the Sooners average that for the season but that will be a difficult task with their speed of play. They averaged 18.8 TOs last year.

TRobs' 3 point shooting has been way off this year. Is she deraling with any sort of a slight injury?

Great game girls.....My favorite newcomer( to OU) this year is Aubrey Joens and she only played 10 minutes.
2 of 2 from the 3 point line total 6 points She picked up two quick fouls.

Maybe she will get to play more tonight, since she will be rested..

Last edited:
if TRob remains in a shooting funk BTA Jennie is going to need Aubrey's accuracy from deep even more tonight.

TRobs' 3 point shooting has been way off this year. Is she deraling with any sort of a slight injury?

Ture. But TRob is still shooting .389 (7/18) BTA this year vs .444 last year. Were she to go 6/10 BTA she would be shooting .464 on 13/28 from BTA. Amazing how 1 bad night going 2/10 can distort perspectives.

What might be more glaring is TRob has averaged better than 8 shots BTA for her career. In her first two games she shot an aggregate of only 8 shots BTA that is getting only about 50% of the 3 pt shots she normally gets in a game.

https://soonersports.com/sports/womens-basketball/stats/2022-23

https://soonersports.com/sports/womens-basketball/stats/2021-22

Last edited:
Back