OU vs Seton Hall 7pm CST ESPN2

That was a great win. Seton Hall is a physical team and tried to bully us, but the Sooners matched their toughness and played an excellent second half. Seton Hall was ranked three spots above us on Kenpom entering today and we took care of business.

Ole Miss was 17 spots below us entertaining today, so there's certainly no reason we can't bring home the title if we play we did tonight.

Closing out games has been a huge problem for mosers teams. Let’s pass the test tonight. Please

Reverse jinx... Sherfield is a godsend for this year's team. Something OU struggled with so badly down the stretch of games last year.

Quality win. Great response.

Ole Miss is another tough opponent but certainly a winnable game.

At least according to the metrics (Kenpom), Ole Miss is a much more winnable game than tonight. I was set to be happy with a 2-1 tournament based upon our previous games, now we will be favored to win it. Funny how things can change.

I think we only had one turnover in the second half. That’ll work.

I wasn't sure we would win this one TBH, but more than happy to see how well we played. This OU team is improving and the loss to start the season versus an inferior opponent seems like a fluke right now. Things are looking up. Now let's finish this off with a tourney win against Ole Miss and keep things rolling! :D

Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread initially, but I’m happy to be wrong about how we would close the game. Sherfield is such a difference maker compared to any guard we had last year. And major props to Godwin for what he’s done so far.

Not sure how he would fit with this team, but I wish we could have kept Mo
Gibson. Have his additional scoring would be nice

Are there any Jacob Groves haters left? He has improved a ton and made some big 3s when the game was close. He deserves props for his development as does the coaching staff.

All of our lead guards played well. Grant is a given and played the best, but Bijan also played good minutes as did Uzan. If we play like this and keep improving on offense (but stay out of foul trouble), we'll be a hard out moving forward and should be an NCAA tournament team.

Godwin has been so good in his role. He’s a valuable player. A pleasant surprise.

Godwin has been so good in his role. He’s a valuable player. A pleasant surprise.

I've enjoyed watching him all along, but waiting to get too excited until the level of competition improved. There may be some conference games where he's overmatched, but seeing him against Seton Hall confirmed he's a quality player.

Are Keita, Schroeder, and Northwether not going to contribute this season? It wouldn’t hurt to have a 3rd big who can play a little.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1596360531610193922[/TWEET]

I've enjoyed watching him all along, but waiting to get too excited until the level of competition improved. There may be some conference games where he's overmatched, but seeing him against Seton Hall confirmed he's a quality player.

True, but for a PWO, he’s been a godsend so far.

Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread initially, but I’m happy to be wrong about how we would close the game. Sherfield is such a difference maker compared to any guard we had last year. And major props to Godwin for what he’s done so far.

Yessir!!!!!!:chestram2:

Back