||||||||||| OU vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread ||||||||||

Please I need another tv timeout so I can see then M&M commercial , it's been a while

again, Doolittle...needs to shoot from the outside ALL GAME...our first 2 options are Doolittle and McGusty...Woodard 3rd.

It's becoming apparent that Woodard is not handling the pressure well of being the man.

It's hard to expect much from these guys even if the score is close.

Well, we are in sole possession of last place!:facepalm

Why is Woodard not shooting the 3-ball there?

Can't win with crazy layup.

Yeah, I blame the refs on our current record. I couldn't care less about this year at this point, but honestly I don't see any improvement..which is alarming.

We are so close to being there but just haven't figured out how to win yet. I hope we can figure it out before the year is up and carry it into next year.

The more I watch this team, I'm not sure we are that close to figuring things out. All season long, this team continually has not done the little things game in and game out (except West Virginia) in order to finish the deal. You would think at some point, they would learn from their mistakes. If this team is in a close game, there is a high probability that they aren't winning. It's just the way it is right now.....and it sucks.

8-14:(

Another learning experience, lol.

I bet this group is sick of hearing it.

Yeah, I blame the refs on our current record. I couldn't care less about this year at this point, but honestly I don't see any improvement..which is alarming.

I don't blame the refs...I've watched a lot of big12, non OU and they are horrible, for everyone.

Yeah, this yr is a loss..I just hope the dismay doesn't carry over. Sure next year more optimism but if Strong is our PG it won't be. Too bad, Doolittle and McGusty are studs. Odomes has had some good games, but he's just a slasher, unless he improves his 10 to 15 ft jump shot they just pack it in.

Are you a lawyer? Chopping off part of what I said. Please discuss and not just use childish refrains.

The rest of your post doesn't change the meaning of the part I quoted. This team is not "so close to being there," unless your idea of "there" is a long ways from what the rest of us would like to see.

Back