||||||||||| OU vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread ||||||||||

Really bad call on Lattin. Little homer officiating tonight.

Another example of Lattin not using his brain and realizing the situation. I didn't think it was a foul, but there was absolutely no need to go over and try to block that shot. The shooter was falling away and at a tough angle.....not much basketball smarts with this group.:facepalm

Another example of Lattin not using his brain and realizing the situation. I didn't think it was a foul, but there was absolutely no need to go over and try to block that shot. The shooter was falling away and at a tough angle.....not much basketball smarts with this group.:facepalm

Dude, Lattin ain't the smartest dude but the official was right there, he just missed the call on that one.

I'm numb at this point. I've accepted the fact this team may not win another game this season

big 12 officiating is some of the worst.

funny, we shot 30 ft the first game..they shot 14. they basically packed it in making us shoot outside vs driving the ball..

OU didn't get a good shot the last three minutes.

Just bad offensive basketball.

All iso.....shake my head.

All we know to run...sad.

We are so close to being there but just haven't figured out how to win yet. I hope we can figure it out before the year is up and carry it into next year.

What was that Jordan?!? It's a two possession game and you go down and throw up a garbage shot

I have never seen a team struggle so much at the end of games like this one.

Back