||||||||||| OU vs. Texas Tech Gameday Thread ||||||||||

I think his life has been turned upside down the last 2 months

yeah, I don't think the "injury" was all that...or it was more than a basketball injury...just guessing.

Cannot figure Jordan Evans out. He is a 5050 guy. Every good play he makes his opposed with a bad Play. Such is a pic, wild pass, wild shot. His body language almost displays depression to me. He seems to give good physical effort, but it seems out of sync with the rest of the team.

well, the woman wants some attention...

"good game boys"...until next week

Yeah, Spangler would help ..... as well as Lattin and McNeace getting stronger, but our biggest deficit is at PG. I think it is the most important position on the floor and the B12 has a bunch of good ones. Unfortunately we have had the worst PG play of any conference team for whatever reason...... just not consistent.

I guess that I remember when our players tended to be about as good as freshmen as we could hope, nice highschool players, who might qualify for the NCAA in a good year. Now, I look at this team and see the athleticism that could become really good. I don't know what the complaining is about.

Cannot figure Jordan Evans out. He is a 5050 guy. Every good play he makes his opposed with a bad Play. Such is a pic, wild pass, wild shot. His body language almost displays depression to me. He seems to give good physical effort, but it seems out of sync with the rest of the team.

But his interceptions were timely!

There needs to be complete roster purge after this year. Anything less than that is unacceptable and the losing will continue if it doesn't happen.

I don't know how they could completely purge the roster with only a late signing period left before next year, but I basically hear ya. OU does have young talent but they need ALOT more. Hope either Lon has a blockbuster signee lined up for his last scholly or Manek and Polla are much better than I think they are...

I guess that I remember when our players tended to be about as good as freshmen as we could hope, nice highschool players, who might qualify for the NCAA in a good year. Now, I look at this team and see the athleticism that could become really good. I don't know what the complaining is about.

Yeah, guys like Hollis Price and Eduardo never got better. :facepalm

I don't know how they could completely purge the roster with only a late signing period left before next year, but I basically hear ya. OU does have young talent but they need ALOT more. Hope either Lon has a blockbuster signee lined up for his last scholly or Manek and Polla are much better than I think they are...
I'm having lots of trouble seeing where this talent is at. If OU had so called "young talent", they wouldn't be sitting at 8-14 and staring at a 20+ loss season in the face. Now, a team with "no talent" would certainly fit that criteria and that's what OU is at the moment.

I'm having lots of trouble seeing where this talent is at. If OU had so called "young talent", they wouldn't be sitting at 8-14 and staring at a 20+ loss season in the face. Now, a team with "no talent" would certainly fit that criteria and that's what OU is at the moment.

And may not see the forest for the trees.

"No talent"? Ignorant or butthurt.

Have you not seen what mcgusty is averaging in conference play? If that's not talent ,I don't know what is .
One of the best freshman seasons in ou history .
Doolittle is a beast and was playing huge for freshman until the injury . Sky is the limit for him.
Odomes is having a great Soph season , will be a bigtime player by the time he leaves .

THREE underclassman with a TON of wins in them in the future .

Have you not seen what mcgusty is averaging in conference play? If that's not talent ,I don't know what is .
One of the best freshman seasons in ou history .
Doolittle is a beast and was playing huge for freshman until the injury . Sky is the limit for him.
Odomes is having a great Soph season , will be a bigtime player by the time he leaves .

THREE underclassman with a TON of wins in them in the future .
Sorry, but I'm not all that impressed with missing layups, missing free throws, and overall carelessness with the basketball which seems to be the theme of the entire team when you watch them play.

Back