OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

As frustrating as this team is, I think uzan is a great young player. He’s going to mess around and get a triple double at some point. Wednesday would be a great time for it.

He’s terrific. Obviously TY was in a class by himself as a freshman, but outside of him, he is as exciting a freshman as we’ve had in a long time.

A good, hard-fought win. WV got hot--so many of their shots spent time on the rim before finally falling in; some could just as easily rimmed out--but the Sooners withstood their surge. There aren't likely to be any easy wins in the Big 12, so give me the win and I won't complain about the margin of victory.

Uzan played a terrific game. Noland and Tanner both had key contributions, and it was good to see Oweh back in the mix.

We did the same thing this game, it was just not against Kansas and at home, so we squeeked out the win. There is nothing wrong with being concerned with the patterns we exhibit game after game. It should not have played out the way the game played out. The pessimists had a right to be concerned after last game. I have noticed there are some super negative posters, but there is nothing wrong with being concerned with our play.

Anyone expecting a finished product 1.5 years into a complete rebuild is going to be disappointed. It is not realistic at a place like ou because we aren’t a blue blood.

This team is fighting and would be in the tournament today. Just have to have some patience. Eventually Moser is going to make us contenders (he made loyola a contender).

Anyone expecting a finished product 1.5 years into a complete rebuild is going to be disappointed. It is not realistic at a place like ou because we aren’t a blue blood.

This team is fighting and would be in the tournament today. Just have to have some patience. Eventually Moser is going to make us contenders (he made loyola a contender).

I may be a little bit different than the others. My commentary comes from optimism. We are better than we have played while we have closed out these games. This team is good enough NOW to not be on the bubble and figuring out these lapses is our key to March.

There have been very few Big 12 games so far that haven't come down to the wire.

We did the same thing this game, it was just not against Kansas and at home, so we squeeked out the win. There is nothing wrong with being concerned with the patterns we exhibit game after game. It should not have played out the way the game played out. The pessimists had a right to be concerned after last game. I have noticed there are some super negative posters, but there is nothing wrong with being concerned with our play.

You are correct in that "there is nothing wrong with being concerned with the patterns we exhibit game after game." The thing is, we can post that after almost every conference game since 2017. I've gotten to the point where I'm just going to enjoy whenever we win a conference game. There will eventually come a time when we actually start to string some conference wins together. We're all looking forward to when that happens. Until then, I'm going to keep my blood pressure as low as possible.

There's also nothing wrong with celebrating a win a bit before the rush to detail everything the coaches and players did wrong. It's telling that the board is much more active following a loss than a win; the football boards are the same and it can be disheartening.

GOOD win, guys!!! And thank you, coach for getting a T.....We (OU) has been pushed around in these games and enough is enough!!!

Good win! Any win in the Big 12 is a good win. Tuesday is winnable as well!

Back