OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

Very happy....but incredibly fortunate to win that game. Thank the Lord for FTs. Based on our recent history and MO, I was worried about this game. We seem to play very well against the more elite teams and lose close games, then turn around and lose a game we should probably win. And this game fit that template.

This team is it's own worst enemy at times......and it starts with Moser. Why the hell the offense changes when we have a lead in the final minutes.....we will probably never know. But it needs to be addressed.

and that last 3 mattered for lots of people

At this point, I can't imagine too many of us are gambling our hard-earned money on OU :). I'm just ecstatic we won this game! It would have been a devastating loss for sure.

I think Coach Moser took our collective advice when he finally got T-d up :). The officiating actually seemed fair after that technical...something we haven't been used to once the conference season got underway.

It doesn’t matter who we play, it’s always a close game. We have mental issues man. This team isn’t very smart. They must hate success because when they get a lead, they give it all back. They are missing something, a hallmark of porter Moser’s OU teams so far.

Sherfield and Uzan are special players. Hill is a very good player. Most of the rest are either too green to play or just aren’t very good. TG is a vet and he plays like he’s never seen the court before, every game. He’s just not a smart player. We need better, more intelligent and much more athletic players.

Moser is proving to be a bottom half coach and we have a bottom half roster. We are the least athletic and least intelligent team in the Big12.

Glad we got the W today. One of the kids they honored at halftime is my great-niece. Her father, my nephew, was killed in August in a tragic car accident. He was just 29. Poor kid hasn't had many good days since. Her mom is an os-who grad, so it was nice to see them in Sooner gear. I was supposed to attend with them, but I'm not allowed around large gatherings right now because I have an upcoming brain surgery, and can't afford a delay due to Covid or flu...

Lol. He clearly fouled. He stepped in front of him and bumped him. I honestly don’t think you believe we ever foul or make a bad coaching decision.

Boulder is an OU fan first, but he calls it as he sees it. He isn’t some homer with crimson glasses on 24/7.

Glad we got the W today. One of the kids they honored at halftime is my great-niece. Her father, my nephew, was killed in August in a tragic car accident. He was just 29. Poor kid hasn't had many good days since. Her mom is an os-who grad, so it was nice to see them in Sooner gear. I was supposed to attend with them, but I'm not allowed around large gatherings right now because I have an upcoming brain surgery, and can't afford a delay due to Covid or flu...

Sending all my positive vibes to you, your niece, and your family

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew jmizzy :-(. As for you, I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Crickets over here after the win. Burn the MF’r down after a loss. Never change Ou hoops fans!

Pretty happy with both basketball programs directions right now. I don’t expect a national title but I’m happy with the progress and young players we have.

If WVU would practice free throws more and talked less they would win more games. ;)

Good Win, Milos Uzan keeps getting better, and glad to see Moser ripping into officials , hope to see more of that.

Great to win our second close game out if three 😉! Now let's beat the hell out of the pokies

Nice win! Excited to watch it later tonight

As frustrating as this team is, I think uzan is a great young player. He’s going to mess around and get a triple double at some point. Wednesday would be a great time for it.

Crickets over here after the win. Burn the MF’r down after a loss. Never change Ou hoops fans!

We did the same thing this game, it was just not against Kansas and at home, so we squeeked out the win. There is nothing wrong with being concerned with the patterns we exhibit game after game. It should not have played out the way the game played out. The pessimists had a right to be concerned after last game. I have noticed there are some super negative posters, but there is nothing wrong with being concerned with our play.

Back