OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

They keep saying it's the WVA defense. Our offense is very easy to defend when we stop moving the ball. What are we doing with the dribble-out-the-shot clock offense?

We are either afraid to win or afraid to lose. I’m not sure which.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is not what they did

Are you kidding? Are you so unwilling to take any criticism that you are just going to lie? The possession that ended with Los at the line saw us stand outside the three point line, not pass at all, and Los had to lower his head and barrel to the basket with three seconds left. The next possession was arguably worse because it was Noland who tried to go one on one at the end of the clock after no passes.

They keep saying it's the WVA defense. Our offense is very easy to defend when we stop moving the ball. What are we doing with the dribble-out-the-shot clock offense?

that is not what OU is doing

They are taking it right to the bucket. Meanwhile we dribble around and don't even attempt to go to the basket until 5 or 6 seconds left on the shot clock. It's tough to defend Moser on this end of game strategy.

Are you kidding? Are you so unwilling to take any criticism that you are just going to lie? The possession that ended with Los at the line saw us stand outside the three point line, not pass at all, and Los had to lower his head and barrel to the basket with three seconds left. The next possession was arguably worse because it was Noland who tried to go one on one at the end of the clock after no passes.

This offense stagnates if we don’t pass. It is frustrating.

Exactly. We may as well have four cardboard cutouts out there watching one man dribble for 25 seconds. I could guard that and I’m slow as molasses.

I hate this situation where we can lose on the 3. I’m tempted to foul early.

Great D from CJ

Not over yet. Fouled a good FT shooter

Make at least 1 please

Back