OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

Man it’s been 52 games now and I can’t recall many (any?) times when it’s worked well for OU when Tanner puts his head down and tries to drive from the perimeter. It usually ends in a walk, some other kind of turnover, or blocked shot. That move just isn’t in his bag.

As per usual, we are giving up too many offensive boards in the second half. Not sure why we are so much better at that in the first half, but it’s definitely becoming a trend.

Unfortunately that is our greatest weakness and we just don’t have the roster to to win that battle in this conference.

The careless TOs are my biggest frustration and it is 100% correctable. Cut those down and we can beat anyone.

Man it’s been 52 games now and I can’t recall many (any?) times when it’s worked well for OU when Tanner puts his head down and tries to drive from the perimeter. It usually ends in a walk, some other kind of turnover, or blocked shot. That move just isn’t in his bag.

he has scored on the drive a bunch this year

Coming down to another photo finish. Is today our day?

D has not been good lately. They are hurting us off the switch. And no idea what we were doing in that zone. That was the most wide open 3 the entire game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That offensive possession was offensive as we often are down the stretch. Nothing but perimeter passing until the shot clock was ticking down and, luckily, we got fouled and they called it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it too much to ask for one defensive stop? What is with this team when it comes to defending in the final minutes?:mad:

Back