OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

he has scored on the drive a bunch this year

That offensive possession was offensive as we often are down the stretch. Nothing but perimeter passing until the shot clock was ticking down and, luckily, we got fouled and they called it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. And the other thing that is glaring is that we NEVER get easy buckets on BLOBs. That’s an area where a coach can really impact a game if they can steal about four points a game that way.

Our defense is just atrocious right now. Just like KU, they are getting wherever they want down the stretch.

Run offense please.

How can anyone defend our last two offensive possessions? Moser never learns. Same thing every game in the last five minutes. Stand 30 feet from the basket and hope for a miracle at the end of the clock.

How can anyone defend our last two offensive possessions? Moser never learns. Same thing every game in the last five minutes. Stand 30 feet from the basket and hope for a miracle at the end of the clock.

that is not what they did

Why must we do this? It was a foul but we just keep asking for trouble. But Uzan missed both.

We decide to hold the ball at the end of every game. Meanwhile, our opponents attack us and put pressure on our D.

Yep.....the last minutes "gag" is in full throttle right now.

Yeah, it's not a good look...

Don’t forget we had a 4 point swing earlier. Grant misses second of tech free throw, then Uzan steps out before hitting a three. Little things keep us from wining games.

These offensive possessions are pathetic. Honestly kind of embarrassing. Team is terrified.

Back