OU vs WVU 11am CST on ESPN2

I usually like Tim Welsh as a color guy but he must not be very familiar with our team. He has praised our offensive rebounding (we are near the bottom nationally) and just said our offense is more up temp and free flowing under Moser than it was under Lon.

LOL:D....not sure who he is confusing us with.

Maybe he only saw the second quarter of the game with ISU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where has Joe B been lately? I know he hasn't been great this season but still figured we'd see a few minutes out of him here and there

Gotta make the open shots in 2nd half, including FTs. No shot attempts from Tanner yet.

Also, what's up with all the Texas fans dressed the same by the south goal??

Tanner now 2-2 and much needed.

As per usual, we are giving up too many offensive boards in the second half. Not sure why we are so much better at that in the first half, but it’s definitely becoming a trend.

They are beginning to abuse us down low and now getting a few offensive boards. That dude is a hoss and he is catching the ball far too close to the basket....need to try and push him out further.

They are beginning to abuse us down low and now getting a few offensive boards. That dude is a hoss and he is catching the ball far too close to the basket....need to try and push him out further.

for sure but love the way OU is moving on offense

As per usual, we are giving up too many offensive boards in the second half. Not sure why we are so much better at that in the first half, but it’s definitely becoming a trend.

I think Huggins is emphasizing the play down low more. Their big is really big and requires some help. And it does favor offense when he shoots air balls when we have helped.

Good idea to replace Jacob. Troubles guarding his guy.

Our defense has been pretty good, but their thickness/size inside is just a problem for us. Fortunately, they were messing around most of the first half and not taking advantage of it. Need one more good 4-minute sequence here. And Uzan needs to take care of the ball....he has almost half of our TOs.

Bell is playing very physical, and they are letting them bang down low. Tanner is really fighting him on the block. The guy looks like he should have been suited up on their defensive line...:D

Another travel call where there was a lot of contact.

Bell is playing very physical, and they are letting them bang down low. Tanner is really fighting him on the block. The guy looks like he should have been suited up on their defensive line...:D

Depth at defensive tackle is never a bad thing.:ez-laugh:

Under 8 timeout, good guys still up by 7

Back