OU/Zona Predictions

Predict the outcome of Sunday's OU/Zona game

• Total voters
I think too much Nic Wise. Zona in a close one. 67-62

BTW, has the Big 12 lost a game yet in the Big12/Pac10 challenge, or would OU be the first?

I think colorado lost to oregon state today.

Uh-oh. Where's ABD?? We hear from him when OU struggles. Wonder if we'll have 10 threads about CU struggling?

As much as Nic Wise scares me, I was not overly impressed by Arizona in the Maui Invitational. If we play D like we did against Arkansas and actually block out, I like our chances. Our shots will fall eventually.

Also, I love the way Crocker has been playing. If he can give 70% of of what he did against Arkansas, I think the rest of the team will feed off him. It will be close going in the final 8 minutes, and we run our version of the OSU guard offense with TMG and WW running the show like they did at the end of the last game. We end up winning by about 5-6 points, and JessieW embraces Sean Miller as he walks off the floor crying (JK JessieW, had to).

:tinypower

As much as Nic Wise scares me, I was not overly impressed by Arizona in the Maui Invitational. If we play D like we did against Arkansas and actually block out, I like our chances. Our shots will fall eventually.

Also, I love the way Crocker has been playing. If he can give 70% of of what he did against Arkansas, I think the rest of the team will feed off him. It will be close going in the final 8 minutes, and we run our version of the OSU guard offense with TMG and WW running the show like they did at the end of the last game. We end up winning by about 5-6 points, and JessieW embraces Sean Miller as he walks off the floor crying (JK JessieW, had to).

:tinypower

Good post. :OUbball-logo:

Uh-oh. Where's ABD?? We hear from him when OU struggles. Wonder if we'll have 10 threads about CU struggling?

Im here... Colorado had a 92% foul shooter miss two free throws to take a lead with 30 seconds left and they had to foul, OSU made their free throws and Colorado lost.

Bad loss, especially considering they were winning the entire game.

I have Arizona beating OU by 4-7 points today.

I think the Sooners will pull away in the last 5 minutes to win comfortably...by 10 or more.

i have OU winning by 6. For some reason I think our guards will find a way to stay in front of Wise.

Back