OUHOOPS Recruiting News: Bedlam visitor

GParker

Reaction score
2010 PG, K.C. Ross-Miller and his father, Coach Tim Miller, took in the Bedlam action at the LNC yesterday. Ross-Miller is listed at 6'0" and 175 pounds. Coach Miller recently revealed his son's top 7 schools. Both OU and OSU made the latest cut along with Virginia, Oral Roberts, LSU, Wichita State, and Ole Miss. Coach Miller's daughter will be attending ORU next season.

506891.jpg

I have seen Ross-Miller play a couple of times with the latest being in the early fall. The once Kentucky Wildcat commit has an improved jumper to go with a really solid ability to get to the basket. He does a nice job of not allowing defenders to bump him off of the ball. As a PG prospect, he impressed me with his ability to change speeds off the bounce. His stock has really risen over the past couple of months due to improved shooting ability and his PG skillset.

Coach Capel had already developed a solid relationship with Coach Miller and his son prior to the UK commitment. According to Coach Miller, OU has offered K.C. Ross-Miller a scholarship.

I guess a team can never have too many ball handlers, but man I'm hoping that OU gets some bigs to look our way.

2010 PG, K.C. Ross-Miller and his father, Coach Tim Miller, took in the Bedlam action at the LNC yesterday. Ross-Miller is listed at 6'0" and 175 pounds. Coach Miller recently revealed his son's top 7 schools. Both OU and OSU made the latest cut along with Virginia, Oral Roberts, LSU, Wichita State, and Ole Miss. Coach Miller's daughter will be attending ORU next season.

506891.jpg

I have seen Ross-Miller play a couple of times with the latest being in the early fall. The once Kentucky Wildcat commit has an improved jumper to go with a really solid ability to get to the basket. He does a nice job of not allowing defenders to bump him off of the ball. As a PG prospect, he impressed me with his ability to change speeds off the bounce. His stock has really risen over the past couple of months due to improved shooting ability and his PG skillset.

Coach Capel had already developed a solid relationship with Coach Miller and his son prior to the UK commitment. According to Coach Miller, OU has offered K.C. Ross-Miller a scholarship.

Thanx.

Who would you compare his game to? I think he's a Scotty Reynolds type guy but not as good a shooter.

Thanx.

Who would you compare his game to? I think he's a Scotty Reynolds type guy but not as good a shooter.

Here's some video on youtube. I like it, I like it a lot....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAzMS3tfjHU[/ame]

If he signs, how many does that leave for open scholorships to give to bigs?

Maybe he could come in and redshirt...or is he good enoguh to play as a fresh

I don't understand the need for him. Perhaps someone can explain it to me?

I am not so sure either...I am sure he is a great player but we already have tmg and tj at the point....unless capel is thinking someone may transfer

tj's future is really at the 2

That is what I was thinking. If Capel doesn't want to play TJ at the 1, then another pg is necessary.

And also, you never know who may leave. Not starting rumors, but Capel can't be stuck with his head in the sand if somebody unexpected leaves.

That is what I was thinking. If Capel doesn't want to play TJ at the 1, then another pg is necessary.

And also, you never know who may leave. Not starting rumors, but Capel can't be stuck with his head in the sand if somebody unexpected leaves.

Bingo.

I think after this season, we've learned there are very few sure things. We have some players who apparently didn't think they have to earn their spots. I want more competition next year. TMG had his moments last night, but I haven't seen an all conference type point guard yet. We don't know if TJ Taylor is a point guard yet. I get the impression we're going to see some people leave and some unexpected additions.

SLEDO

I don't understand the need for him. Perhaps someone can explain it to me?

Weren't you the same guy advocating the signing of some juco pg from Texas that was being recruited by Tulsa? The need is the same for him. A backup pg.

PG is really important; this guy has serious handles.

Sign him up!:woot

The highlight video of Ross-Miller was short, but I sure liked what I saw of him. Seems like a nice player.

As for bringing in another point guard, I don't think Jeff Capel will ever be caught with his pants down on that position again. Sign him up, Coach!

how about some tall, post players that are willing to hustle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back