Pat Knight to Lamar

I like Pat Knight...I hope he turns out to be a good coach. He MUST be A LOT more like his mom than his dad.

I like Pat Knight...I hope he turns out to be a good coach. He MUST be A LOT more like his mom than his dad.

Are you saying you like him because he's not like his dad, so therefore he must be like his mom?

If so, that is funny. :ez-laugh:

He may be like his step-mom, who was a hell of a HS girls basketball coach at Lomega. Ask Tony about her...

Are you saying you like him because he's not like his dad, so therefore he must be like his mom?

If so, that is funny. :ez-laugh:

He may be like his step-mom, who was a hell of a HS girls basketball coach at Lomega. Ask Tony about her...

I had to check to ensure I hadn't typed in Spanish or something. I thought I was pretty clear...his dad is a jackass...he is not (from all indications)...

I had to check to ensure I hadn't typed in Spanish or something. I thought I was pretty clear...his dad is a jackass...he is not (from all indications)...

No...just making sure you knew his dads wife is not his mom. She is a big name in Oklahoma HS coaching, so thought maybe you thought she was his mom and that maybe Pat was more like her. Therefore a good coach and well liked.

Basically, I made more out of it than was there.

No...just making sure you knew his dads wife is not his mom. She is a big name in Oklahoma HS coaching, so thought maybe you thought she was his mom and that maybe Pat was more like her. Therefore a good coach and well liked.

Basically, I made more out of it than was there.

Nah...not a biggie. I wasn't really referring to her in specifically. Just the difference in dad and son...

How does Kermit Holmes fit into this? He was an assistant at Lamar (6 years), former AAU coach and coach at MWC. He has recruited Texas and knows Oklahoma well.

Will Pat Knight keep him or could he qualify as the 3rd assistant Kruger is seeking?

Here's the bio on Kermit: Kermit Holmes

How does Kermit Holmes fit into this? He was an assistant at Lamar (6 years), former AAU coach and coach at MWC. He has recruited Texas and knows Oklahoma well.

Will Pat Knight keep him or could he qualify as the 3rd assistant Kruger is seeking?

Here's the bio on Kermit: Kermit Holmes

Kermit was a coach I was thinking Evans might bring in.

is this starting to tell anyone anything vis a vis Terry Evans?

if Billy supposedly recommended him and Billy was the AD and Billy was, is, and will always be everything to Lamar sports...and they STILL didn't hire Evans...doesn't that start hinting something about TE?

Last edited:
Back