Please don't start acting like the football fans.

jmill1200

Reaction score
I know I had high expectations for the football team this year and was crushed. As for the basketball team, they are young and will improve. If your expectations were high, thats your fault. Please don't start bashing this team. This isn't a sweet 16 team, but could be next year. We only have 2 returning starters from last years squad. Give them a chance to get in a groove and they will be better.

Now for WWIII, what does he plan on proving? He could very well be hurting his draft spot. Maybe he should have left last year. He is definitly out of the running for POY. Which could be a good thing, now the pressure is off his back. Maybe he can't handle the pressure, who knows. He might be back for another season. I know a few bad games don't mean that much, but of he doesn't pick it up, he could fall out of the lottery.

Isn't that post an oxymoron? You give a please don't bash the team lecture in paragraph 1 and then spend paragraph 2 bashing WW. To say he's out of the running for POY already after asking us to "give the team a chance to get in a groove and they will be better" is silly.
If WW isn't fine this team isn't going to be fine. They go hand in hand.
How about we give everyone a chance to get better and not single out WW.
Coach didn't have to bench him 2nd half for attitude reasons did he?

I am sorry, but Willie Warren wasn't the problem last night. Tony Crocker needs to improve his play. Am I disappointed in the loss? Yes, but we still have a lot to improve upon.

I think OU should just forfeit the rest of the games to keep OU fans from being humiliated and losing their self esteem.

Fire Kevin Wilson, James Patton and Jay Norvell!

I love the "this is how you need to behave threads." They always make me smile. :)

The reason we will seem like OU football fans this season is because we came in with unrealistic expectations and are now finding out we're not as good as the hype.

Thats how it is with OU football nearly every year. When you expect 13-0 every year, 11-3 seems bad.

I think the fans are disappointed for different reasons. I am because of a combination of things. Unsportsmanlike penalties. Lineman that can't get the snap count. WR's that won't catch. I didn't say can't catch. Qb's who throw to late. Not being able to run the ball as good as High School teams.

In basketball you need to compete on both ends too. I love Capel and sometimes wanted to stick pins in my eyes when watching Sampson's offense. However the D always showed up and his teams played their guts out and you could tell. The D with Cape's teams have yet to really impress.

I GUESS I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THE WIN LOSS RECORD IS NOT MY PRIMARY CONCERN WITH ANY OF MY SOONER TEAMS. I HOPE TO SEE IMPROVEMENT

As Faithful says,"BOOMER SOONER BABY"

Well I would personnally love 11-3!

I didn't think this was a final 4 OU BB team, but I did expect them to win against lower tear teams. With thee MCD's AA's I expected to be able to control games like this dispite the young. I can see I was very wrong, but it is very early in the season and they can get it going. I am surprised with the lack of intensity from a Capel team, but after two straight losses to teams I think OU had/has the talent to beat, I bet there are some changes there.

Boomer Sooner.

Back