Practice this week

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Let's all hope for some really good practices this week. I thought the team responded well after the Alaska debacle, hopefully they can do the same after the All-College.

Most of us are writing this team off…prematurely, I believe. Capel hasn't forgotten how to coach and he'll get the light to turn on for this kids. Let's hope we see it Thursday in the Northwest.

Me too BigTime, i bet they sprinkle in a few two-a-days this week...

I'd love to see guys step up and show they are worthy of more PT. Allen, Fitzgerald, and Willis especially.

Fitzgerald or Allen is critical to this team's success due to Tiny's foul problems at times.

I think JC is going to have to play them some and live with the consequences. Crocker has been amazing on the boards but against the Big 12, I'm not sure he can.

Does anyone know what the practice schedule is and will be during the break? Just curious. With no class, presumably they get in at least a couple two a days. Thanks.

I've had a little birdie tell me that Big O should start getting some playing time, which tells me his benching was most likely disciplinary.

I with you, Big Time. I hope this team can work out the rough spots and respond.

I still think this team will be a tough team to deal with once we get into conference play.

I've had a little birdie tell me that Big O should start getting some playing time, which tells me his benching was most likely disciplinary.

Thanks for the info. We desperately need for him to become a reliable starter/backup inside.

I agree with what everyone has said on this thread. We need to respond with a win against gonzaga. That would be a real shot in the are for this team. I really hope we are getting in some good practice this week. I took a small vacation and I'm just now getting back. LET'S GO SOONERS! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back