5 —
6 —
7 —
8 —
9 —
10 —
11 —
12 —

My attempt. Man, this was depressing to do.

Here is OU's schedule:

at Baylor L
OSU W
Missouri W
at A&M L
at Tech L
Iowa State W
at Nebraska L
Texas L
Texas Tech W
at OSU L
at Colorado W
Kansas State L
at Kansas L
Baylor L
at Texas L
Texas A&M W

Final Record: 6-10

Big 12 Standings:

1 — Kansas
2 — Texas
3 — Baylor
4 — Kansas State
5 — Texas Tech
6 — Iowa State
7 — OSU
8 — Texas A&M
9 — Missouri
10 — Oklahoma
11 — Nebraska
12 — Colorado

Picking 6-9 was pretty much a coin flip.

You guys are going to laugh, but I have a weird feeling we beat Baylor at their place. I think we start out 2-0 in conference, but can't predict much more past that.

I won't predict games, but I think we end up 8-8.

I've said for some time though that our first 7 games offer some great opportunities. We don't play KU, UT, or Kansas State and play on the road in arenas where we've had a lot of success in the past.

If we can get our butts in gear, we could get off to a pretty good start (4-3 or 5-2). Then we get UT at home. Momentum can be a scary thing...

Still, we've got to improve a LOT before that happens.

I could see this team turning it on against higher competition. I think they want the spotlight and just don't get up for the non conference games. Its not that they don't want to win, they just aren't as focused. Individually we know this team has ballers. They just are not a team yet. WW, TMG, and Tiny will try to take over against the big 12 and play their hearts out.

With that said, I still think that 6-10 to 8-8 is reasonable.

at Baylor L 0-1
OSU W 1-1
Missouri W 2-1
at A&M L 2-2
at Tech L 2-3
Iowa State W 3-3
at Nebraska W 4-3
Texas L 4-4
Texas Tech W 5-4
at OSU L 5-5
at Colorado L 5-6
Kansas State W 6-6
at Kansas L 6-7
Baylor W 7-7
at Texas L 7-8
Texas A&M W 8-8

Final Record: 17-13

Big 12 Standings:

1 —Kansas 13-3
2 —Texas 12-4
3 —Kansas State 10-6
4 — Baylor 9-7
5 — Texas A&M 8-8
6 —OU 8-8
7 — Missouri 7-9
8 — OSU 7-9
9 — Texas Tech 6-10
10 —Iowa State 6-10
11 —Colorado 5-11
12 — Nebraska 4-12

I think 8-8 puts us in the NIT just like it did in 2003 when Kelvin's team when Lavender, McKenzie, Foust and Turner were freshmen.

Here's a good site to predict all the games week by week and generate a Big 12 tourney bracket. http://www.notnothing.net/bball/b12mbb.php

Last edited:
I am going to have to wait until after the Baylor and OSU games to make my prediction of the rest of the season. I honestly have no idea.

I'm with you BT. I have no idea.

You have to agree however, the schedule is favorable. If you consider Kansas, Texas and K State as the best three teams in the Big 12 and the only ones plainly or apprecably better, then we only play one of those in our first 12 games. Hypothetically, we could go 10-2 or 9-3 in those games. Frankly, I would be happy with 6-6 or 7-5 in those games. Then if we are lucky, we split the rest and end up with 9-10 wins in conference. Sort of hard to see it working out this way right now, but it could.

I have give up trying to figure this team out. There is a lot of talent in my opinion, but I just don't know if they can figure out how to win quick enough to salvage the season. Hope springs eternal.

at Baylor - LOSS
OSU - LOSS
Missouri - WIN
at A&M - LOSS
at Tech - LOSS
Iowa State - WIN
at Nebraska - WIN
Texas - LOSS
Texas Tech - WIN
at OSU - LOSS
at Colorado - LOSS
Kansas State - LOSS
at Kansas - LOSS
Baylor - WIN
at Texas - LOSS
Texas A&M - WIN

Final Record: 6-10

Big 12 Standings:

1 — KANSAS
2 — TEXAS
3 — KANSAS ST
4 — BAYLOR
5 — OSU
6 — A&M
7 — MISSOURI
8 — IOWA ST
9 — TECH
10 — OKLAHOMA
11 — COLORADO
12 — NEBRASKA

Ill predict us to beat Missouri in the 7-10 game and get blasted by Texas in the Big 12 QF.

at Baylor W
OSU W
Missouri L
at A&M L
at Tech L
Iowa State W
at Nebraska L
Texas W
Texas Tech W
at OSU L
at Colorado W
Kansas State L
at Kansas L
Baylor W
at Texas L
Texas A&M W

Final Record: 8-8 conference (17-13)

No idea on the big 12 standings.

I'll go out on a limb and say 10-6. I still think there is time for this team to come together and realize it's potential. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

at Baylor L
OSU W
Missouri L
at A&M L
at Tech L
Iowa State W
at Nebraska L
Texas L
Texas Tech W
at OSU L
at Colorado L
Kansas State L
at Kansas L
Baylor W
at Texas L
Texas A&M W

5-11

1 — Kansas
2 — Texas
3 — Kansas State
4 — Missouri
5 — Texas Tech
6 — OSU
7 — Baylor
8 — Iowa State
9 — Nebraska
10 — Texas A&M
11 — Oklahoma
12 — Colorado

As long as we can't defend I don't see how we win on the road in this conference. Could easily finish last.

at Baylor-L
OSU-W
Missouri-W
at A&M-L
at Tech-L
Iowa State-W
at Nebraska-W
Texas-L
Texas Tech-W
at OSU-L
at Colorado-W
Kansas State-L
at Kansas-L
Baylor-W
at Texas-L
Texas A&M-W

I say we finish 8-8 in conference and are somewhere around 8 in the conference.

Someone always does better than expected at this point of the season...for once hopefully it will be OU.

I am going to have to wait until after the Baylor and OSU games to make my prediction of the rest of the season. I honestly have no idea.

My thoughts also...problem is that i have said this 2 or 3 times this year already after poor performances, trying to get an idea what this team is capable of is very difficult....

6-10 to 8-8 unless there is a rapid change over the next month, probable NIT bubble team

Last edited:
3 and 13 maybe 4 and 12 if Warren picks it up. This is the worst oubteam I have ever seen. Warren is a cancer and should not play

Back