Predict OU's Big 12 Record and Final Conference Standings

I might be a little overly optimistic with 5-11.

It is virtually impossible for me to predict the final conference standings at this point but I see OU finishing 4-12 and no better than 10th or 11th in the league.

at Baylor - L
OSU - L
Missouri - W
at A&M - L
at Tech - L
Iowa State - W
at Nebraska - L
Texas - L
Texas Tech - W
at OSU - L
at Colorado - L
Kansas State - L
at Kansas - L
Baylor - L
at Texas - L
Texas A&M - W

Final Record: 4-12

at Baylor - L
OSU - L
Missouri - L
at A&M - L
at Tech - L
Iowa State - W
at Nebraska - L
Texas - L
Texas Tech - L
at OSU - L
at Colorado - L
Kansas State - L
at Kansas - L
Baylor - W
at Texas - L
Texas A&M - L

After the putrid performance in Waco, I'm going with 2-14, and those won't be easy. Based on WW's performance so far, I think it's time to sit him on the bench and play the other guys who want to be out there. Until this is done, this team is going to look worse and worse.

We will finish last in the Big 12 at 2-14 and lose the first game in the Big 12 tournament. Finish with 11 wins overall. Worst team since Tubbs first year.

Again, this is all based on last Saturday night and previous games I've watched (UTEP, Gonzaga, Maryland Eastern-Shore, Northern Colorado).

at Baylor - L
OSU - L
Missouri - L
at A&M - L
at Tech - L
Iowa State - W
at Nebraska - L
Texas - L
Texas Tech - L
at OSU - L
at Colorado - L
Kansas State - L
at Kansas - L
Baylor - W
at Texas - L
Texas A&M - L

After the putrid performance in Waco, I'm going with 2-14, and those won't be easy. Based on WW's performance so far, I think it's time to sit him on the bench and play the other guys who want to be out there. Until this is done, this team is going to look worse and worse.

We will finish last in the Big 12 at 2-14 and lose the first game in the Big 12 tournament. Finish with 11 wins overall. Worst team since Tubbs first year.

Again, this is all based on last Saturday night and previous games I've watched (UTEP, Gonzaga, Maryland Eastern-Shore, Northern Colorado).

I missed the 2 this past week, and this is one prediction I don't mind missing. Great win today and even though it was ugly last Monday, that was a big one, too. You have to win your home conference games, and so far we are doing that.

2 tough road games coming up, but both are winable if we play well.

They've already won one more than I thought. The next 2 road games are winnable but I can't pick this team on the road.

at Baylor - L
OSU - W
Missouri - W
at A&M -
at Tech -
Iowa State -
at Nebraska - [/B]
Texas - *****
Texas Tech -
at OSU -
at Colorado -
Kansas State -
at Kansas -
Baylor -
at Texas -
Texas A&M -

If they goe 7-2 on the bolded games, they're a tournament team. If they beat texas adn goes 7-2 or 6-3, they're a tournament team.

Back