Rank the Big 12 (8-18-2009)

i must have been out of the loop for awhlie. what is all this next tim duncan talk?

the peanut gallery is mocking me because I made a comparison of demeanor between Tim Duncan and Ekpe Udoh from Baylor. Udoh plays with the same methodical patience that Duncan does and all of sudden they started saying I was calling Ekpe the next Tim Duncan...

Sadler is a good coach and does a lot with his talent. But his recruiting has been very poor. If they finish 12th which I think is possible and Nebraska sees no signs of life on the recruiting trail, do not be surprised to see them make a change... It is a ruthless business.

I would fear BCG in Lubbock. That seems like a fit made in heaven for him and his MO.

If you all want a chuckle, mosey on over to http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1459157&forum_id=7.

The Ags pick themselves no worse than 5th in the big 12 to a poster. Many of them think 3rd or 4th in the conference. I guess this is the time of year that hope springs eternal.

tim_duncan_no_foul.jpg

Peanut Gallery, me?

soonersam- nice find.

OUsky- I admit to being a half glass full guy for Baylor. But if you go over to Baylorfans.com you will see plenty who are not that way. Not the case with the Ags. They all seem to think that they will finish 5th or higher. They probably haven't checked the schedule.

Ags play Iowa St, Mizzou and KSU on the road in the North. And so does OSU. That is a tough draw. Same draw Baylor had last year. Baylor by contrast gets those schools in Waco and that is primarily why I think Baylor will finish ahead of A&M and OSU.

soonersam- nice find.

OUsky- I admit to being a half glass full guy for Baylor. But if you go over to Baylorfans.com you will see plenty who are not that way. Not the case with the Ags. They all seem to think that they will finish 5th or higher. They probably haven't checked the schedule.

Ags play Iowa St, Mizzou and KSU on the road in the North. And so does OSU. That is a tough draw. Same draw Baylor had last year. Baylor by contrast gets those schools in Waco and that is primarily why I think Baylor will finish ahead of A&M and OSU.

That Texags site is pretty ridiculous. I go there from time to time to get a laugh.

Back