Ray Penn

Why are we talking about a kid who plays for a program that went to the tournament once in the last 4 years? Let's talk about him when he does something really postworthy.

Makes sense because he doesn't have PG skills...might be tough sledding for Page and Penn on the defensive end.

It will definitely be tough on them in the half court. The player that I am most concerned with on Defense is Obi. Of the guards he has the most size, but he is not the quickest of players.

Ahh, good old Raymond Penn. I have never seen one weekend skyrocket a recruit's ranking more than the Reebok classic did for Penn. He went on to have a poor shooting senior year and is an undersized SG. Good luck with that, dig. My money is on one of the vets to start. I will go with the umpa lumpa.

Ahh, good old Raymond Penn. I have never seen one weekend skyrocket a recruit's ranking more than the Reebok classic did for Penn. He went on to have a poor shooting senior year and is an undersized SG. Good luck with that, dig. My money is on one of the vets to start. I will go with the umpa lumpa.

That was a REALLY big weekend for his national rankings. Goes to that whole body of work vs. one shining moment debate I guess.

Never said Penn will start, I actually think he might redshirt.

PG - Gulley or Dowell
SG - Page or Obi
SF - Anderson
PF - Moses
PF - Pilgrim if his eligibility is approved.

Never said Penn will start, I actually think he might redshirt.

PG - Gulley or Dowell
SG - Page or Obi
SF - Anderson
PF - Moses
PF - Pilgrim if his eligibility is approved.

Unless Penn's shoulder injury turns out to be a MAJOR problem, I'd put the chances of Penn red shirting at 0%.

Back