Reaves

Very good college player and glad he landed at OU. Don’t see him as being much of an NBA player but he is not far from it and hope he does make a team long enough to at least save a lot of money. But he will definitely make decent money elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouts have told them he will be a second round choice.

Another thing that happens every year: you disappearing from the board for weeks at a time when things are going well, then returning to gleefully pile on when the program you claim to support struggles.
sorry but I had to bump this...I was looking for my opinion on Reaves' nba potential and found this ironic gem

sorry but I had to bump this...I was looking for my opinion on Reaves' nba potential and found this ironic gem
Not sure how that's ironic as it relates to me. Again, I stopped posting in August, long before the season. Had nothing to do with whether we were "doing well", poorly, or anything in between. And since I decided to come back, I have been posting after both wins and losses. But I guess you want me to apologize for not posting during our run through the nation's 314th best noncon schedule? (And yes, that's the actual KENPOM number.)

Not sure how that's ironic as it relates to me. Again, I stopped posting in August, long before the season. Had nothing to do with whether we were "doing well", poorly, or anything in between. And since I decided to come back, I have been posting after both wins and losses. But I guess you want me to apologize for not posting during our run through the nation's 314th best noncon schedule? (And yes, that's the actual KENPOM number.)
It is ironic because you did the same thing you accused someone else of doing. Maybe the person you accused had an excuse as well 🤷‍♂️

The most recent game threads tell a different story.

Back