Recruiting done for 2009?

Reaction score
All you gurus out there, yes I am talking to you Dirtymess, are we done with recruiting for this year? I got my hopes up with Orton, then Dennis, and a little bit with Tyus. Is there anybody else out there we might sign?

I'm far from a Guru, but I don't think there is anyone left worth the ship. A player is going to have to be better than Crocker and Cade at the three or Patillo at the four. Only guy better than Cade and Crocker at the three is Lance Stephenson and the only guy that is better than Patillo in the post is Sidney. Still some interesting prospects out there. Josten Thomas of God's Academy, Maurice Mcneil, Latavious Williams of Humble TX, and Roscoe Davis of Laurenberg Prep. OU has shown interest in all of those guys but hasn't offered and I doubt they will. I wish we were still recruiting, because I would like to follow something.

I'm far from a Guru, but I don't think there is anyone left worth the ship. A player is going to have to be better than Crocker and Cade at the three or Patillo at the four. Only guy better than Cade and Crocker at the three is Lance Stephenson and the only guy that is better than Patillo in the post is Sidney. Still some interesting prospects out there. Josten Thomas of God's Academy, Maurice Mcneil, Latavious Williams of Humble TX, and Roscoe Davis of Laurenberg Prep. OU has shown interest in all of those guys but hasn't offered and I doubt they will. I wish we were still recruiting, because I would like to follow something.

Wasn't there a kid named Bryant that played on Tiny's team that was still available? Or is he just a junior? Maybe he signed elsewhere? I thought he was pretty good the two times I saw them on TV.

Bryant has signed with Arkansas.

Oh well, we are pretty stacked for the most part. Rather load up even more the year after.

Back